Senaste nytt

"Vi vill ha din feedback" (men bara om det är bra)

Eftersom jag är på bra stämning idag (sista dag på jobbet fram till 7 Jan) valde jag att skratta på Hilton Kozyatagis svar nedan.
De skickade ett mail till mig och undrade om jag hade några synpunkter och att jag kommer att få en enkät att svara på snart. Eftersom de frågade, berättade jag att ACn har varit trasig på 3 vistelse i rad, trots att de skickat tekniker för att fixa det varje gång. Notera att jag har inte haft problemet löst, och inte heller några poäng eller någonting annat som kompensation.
Här är deras svar:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with your stay.
I am very sorry that you had troubles with the AC. We are faced with this problem from time to time and I want you to know that our executive team has been working on the issue.
We always want our guests to have best travel experience, and such problems you face upset us more than you’ve imagined.
Hopefully, we will be able to make it right for your next stay.

And I would really appreciate it if you please consider not to score us in accordance with this problem on the survey.

Toppen