1. Please note that this forum page is part of BusinessClass UK and all content should be written in English.
    Stäng notis

User review: Lufthansa First, Frankfurt - Tokyo

Diskussion i 'News comments' startad av BusinessClass, 27 Februari 2019.

1. BusinessClass

BusinessClass Redaktör

IMG-0404

By: TheTravelGuy   Dear Friends For the first time in my life I thought about writing a diary and a travel report. As a company manage, I will be traveling sporadically, and I thought I could share my travel experiences here on this forum. The reviews will be serious and honest, serving as a form…

View the full post

2. Travlermb

Travlermb Ny medlem

Nice writing style.....however, I will never fly Lufthansa F again.
    Disappointed and unimpressed. Lufthansa flight in F IAD-FRA, seat 1A. At the door, “1A, your seat is over there” he pointed. From then on I had to ask for everything. No offer to take my jacket. Seat 1A has no storage, so I had to ask. Apparently some VIPs in F who got constant personal attention. Food was pretty horrible as well. Oso bucco with risotto nearly inedible, really looked like cow poo. When I commented to Purser, I was told “others liked it” No offer of dessert, FA ready to clear everything until I asked about dessert. “Oh, you want dessert?”

2 FAs plus the purser for eight seats, not good service. Worse, this was a PAID ticket, not some upgrade or miles weenie. I’d scratch Lufthansa F from any must do list.....don’t.

Dela sidan

BusinessClass Logo

Hello and welcome to BusinessClass!

Subscribe to our newsletter to recieve updates about what is going on at BusinessClass.

I'm already subscribed
BusinessClass Logo

Welcome to the mailinglist!

Don't forget to check your email and confirm your subscription.

BusinessClass Logo

Join the BusinessClass Community!

Like us on Facebook to get the latest BusinessClass news in your feed.

Become a member and participate in our discussions, ask question and share your knowledge and experiences.