Senaste nytt
  • Please note that this forum page is part of BusinessClass UK and all content should be written in English.

User review: Lufthansa First, Frankfurt - Tokyo

BusinessClass

Redaktör
By: TheTravelGuy   Dear Friends For the first time in my life I thought about writing a diary and a travel report. As a company manage, I will be traveling sporadically, and I thought I could share my travel experiences here on this forum. The reviews will be serious and honest, serving as a form…

Travlermb

Ny medlem
Nice writing style.....however, I will never fly LH F again.
Disappointed and unimpressed. LH flight in F IAD-FRA, seat 1A. At the door, “1A, your seat is over there” he pointed. From then on I had to ask for everything. No offer to take my jacket. Seat 1A has no storage, so I had to ask. Apparently some VIPs in F who got constant personal attention. Food was pretty horrible as well. Oso bucco with risotto nearly inedible, really looked like cow poo. When I commented to Purser, I was told “others liked it” No offer of dessert, FA ready to clear everything until I asked about dessert. “Oh, you want dessert?”

2 FAs plus the purser for eight seats, not good service. Worse, this was a PAID ticket, not some upgrade or miles weenie. I’d scratch LH F from any must do list.....don’t.

Toppen