Senaste nytt

Smått&Gott: Landvetter - Kuala Lumpur

MarSecLtd

Medlem
20130927250.jpg

Väldigt tomt i flaskan nu.

flybob

Medlem
Hur orkar du reta upp dig när du är så full och klockan är så mycket? Och trodde du att nattklubbarna skulle stänga andra natten? Vart tog du vägen, mitt i natten? Vad var de 9 andra felen?

MarSecLtd

Medlem
Hur orkar du reta upp dig när du är så full och klockan är så mycket? Och trodde du att nattklubbarna skulle stänga andra natten? Vart tog du vägen, mitt i natten? Vad var de 9 andra felen?

Det nya rummet låg i en helt annan del av hotellet och där skulle det inte vara något oljud enligt personalen.
Ytterligare fel tja, mögel i badrummet, ej dammade ytor, icke fungerande kyl, ingen tvål schampo etc i badrummet, ej fungerande tv, kan ej sätta upp en drink på rummet för är inlagd i systemet på ett annat rum, incheckning som tar 35min, de ville att jag skulle betala för en redan prepaid vistelse, dörrvakter som vinkar fram sina taxi kompisar som vägrar köra med taxameter. Listan kan göras lååång.

MarSecLtd

Medlem
Efter en snabb taxiresa så anländer jag Intercontinental. En mycket snabb och smidig incheckning med uppgradering av rum till
en två rums svit på klubbnivå tack vare platinum ambassador (tack jumbooze).
20130922237.jpg 20130922238.jpg 20130922239.jpg 20130922240.jpg

MarSecLtd

Medlem
Mail ifrån Sheraton KL

Dear MarSecLtd,

Warm Greetings from Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel!

Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall in service you had experienced during your
last visit with us.
I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share with us by email, which will assist us
greatly to continuously improve our service delivery towards our valued customers.
We truly understand your disappointment over this matter. In our continuous strive for service excellence,
we appreciate very much the fact that you have gone through the discomfort of raising the issue with us.

As a gesture of goodwill we would like to award 7000 Star points to your Starwood Preferred guest account number
4**, which is equivalent to a one night stay in our hotel. You may utilize the points for stays in any
hotels around the world as well as other services offered on the properties such as Food and Beverage or purchase
of Merchandise where applicable. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused with regards to your entire stay
experience. This is certainly not the standards we strive to achieve here the Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel!
I will take your feedback as guidance in driving what is really important to us as our entire team wants all
our customers to feel belong and very special in every moment of their stay. It is our dream to reach our potential.

Mr MarSecLtd, once again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience and discomfort you had encountered.
I hope very much that this will not change your perception of our hotel and I would love to have you back as our
distinguished guest in the near future with assurance that the room of your preference will be reserved.
Perhaps you would be kind enough to contact me directly in order for me to make the appropriate arrangements and to
ensure your next stay with us is a comfortable and enjoyable one and to arrange your favorite Pizza.
Thank you,

Vad säger ni som kan detta om ersättning lite mer än mig? Själv är jag glad för att ha fått en ursäkt först och främst.
7000 starpoints är det bra eller för lite? Räknar jag på det så innebär det att jag får tillbaka en natt som var prepaid och inte nyttjades och inget för problemen. Angående pizzan så var det en av sakerna jag berömde dem för, vedeldad ugn i deras Italienska trattoria.

Last edited:
Toppen