Senaste nytt

SAS Mastercard Premium, Apply now or wait for promotion?

Felipe

Medlem
Hi everybody, sorry for not speaking Swedish, new here and learning a lot by reading all the posts here (using the translation feature obviously). I have just recently applied for an Amex Premium to take advantage of the 30k points promotion, and now want to apply for a Master Card to get the benefits from there as well, but no special promotion going on. Wondering if they usually have good deals/promotions and if I should wait for one of those before signing up!

MrRob

Medlem
They offer 3000 EB-points for the World Mastercard and 10000 EB-points for the World Mastercard Premium. I never seen anything better or worse.. that's the standard promotion they are running with.

Edit: .. and welcome to BC!

Felipe

Medlem
They offer 3000 EB-points for the World Mastercard and 10000 EB-points for the World Mastercard Premium. I never seen anything better or worse.. that's the standard promotion they are running with.

Edit: .. and welcome to BC!

Can the 20k status from Amex Elite be combined with the 12k status from MC to bring me closer to Gold every year? And would that count towards lifetime gold? I've been Gold with TAP for 3 years now but they are lacking any lifetime deals and I am thinking about switching my Star Alliance company to SAS.

MrRob

Medlem
Can the 20k status from Amex Elite be combined with the 12k status from MC to bring me closer to Gold every year? And would that count towards lifetime gold? I've been Gold with TAP for 3 years now but they are lacking any lifetime deals and I am thinking about switching my Star Alliance company to SAS.

Yes and yes.

palmen

Can the 20k status from Amex Elite be combined with the 12k status from MC to bring me closer to Gold every year? And would that count towards lifetime gold?
This is one of the vest combos of credit cards for any frequent flyer program. You only need 13k more points which you easily can get from one roundtrip on longhaul in sas plus.
I would say that the majority on this forum who need two vouchers or the 20k status points has Amex Elite, and most people combine it with SAS Mastercard Premium for best kickback. There is no need cheaper way to get 32k status points (unless you find a very good mistake fare).

Toppen