1. Please note that this forum page is part of BusinessClass UK and all content should be written in English.
    Stäng notis

Review: The Carlyle, New York

Diskussion i 'News comments' startad av Holmion, 29 April 2016.

1. Holmion

Holmion Administrator

Land:
    Norge Norge

CarlyleNY6

For a true New York experience, you cannot go wrong with The Carlyle. I loved coming back to the hotel over the long weekend I was here, it felt very much like home. The west-facing rooms in the tower have phenomenal views, service is impeccable. I can’t wait what Tony Chi has in mind for…

View the full post

2. cameron paul

cameron paul Ny medlem

The Carlyle is one of only a handful of classic hotels still retaining the atmosphere of the city's legendary past. With the messing up of the Plaza and the Barclay and now the closure of the W=A for part conversion to condos there's not many left that offer the classic look without trendy so-called "designer" incursions or ostentation. I stayed at the Carlyle some years ago and found it a great experience and it would appear that it has retained it's status as one of NYC's best hotels.

Dela sidan

BusinessClass Logo

Hello and welcome to BusinessClass!

Subscribe to our newsletter to recieve updates about what is going on at BusinessClass.

I'm already subscribed
BusinessClass Logo

Welcome to the mailinglist!

Don't forget to check your email and confirm your subscription.

BusinessClass Logo

Join the BusinessClass Community!

Like us on Facebook to get the latest BusinessClass news in your feed.

Become a member and participate in our discussions, ask question and share your knowledge and experiences.