Senaste nytt

Rabattkoder / kampanjer till Hotell

10 Euro rabatt tills 30 september 2014 hos Hotels Campanile (2-3 stjärniga hotell i 43 olika länder). Kupongkod: CAPPC01

Terms and conditions : Book via our website using your ‘privilege’ code and get a €10 discount per night on the Flexible Rate (room only) at Campanile and Kyriad, and €5 off at Première Classe. Valid at participating hotels, depending on dates, and subject to availability of assigned rooms. Respectively priced at 40 zł and 20 zł in Poland, and at £7 and £4 in the UK. In the event of a cancellation after 6:00 pm or a no-show on check-in date, the price of the first night shall be charged. This offer may not be combined with any other promotion and is not applicable to groups. - See more at: Take advantage of our promo codes | Campanile hotels

Gus

Medlem
Fick det skickat per mail faktiskt, den kanske var personlig. Som tur är så hade jag inte tänkt boka något nu ändå :)
Det förklarar saken! Vilken tur du inte ska använda den för jag vill ju inte sno den mitt framför ögonen på dig! Synd att det inte var en allmän kod, för 20% är väldigt bra rabatt. Speciellt om man bokar ett lite dyrare hotell!

20% rabatt hos First Hotel Skt. Petri (bl a Madonna and Robbie Williams har bott där) i Köpenhamn. Kampanjkod: NORWEGIAN

Limited availability, only on rates breakfast included on sktpetri.com. Can not be combined with other discounts, until 31/12-2014.

Ubbe

Medlem
Om någon behöver :)
1.jpg

Dr. Miles

Expert
12% rabatt på deltagande hotell i Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, Langkawi, Philippines, Puerto Rico, French Polynesia eller Bali

Promo Code: ISLAND12
Boka senast: 2014-OCT-03
Övernatta senast: 2015-MAY-31

Two Islands Sale - Hawaii and Bali Up to 40% OFF
Hotelclub.com skrev:
Rules
  • Book a participating hotel located in either Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, Langkawi, Philippines, Puerto Rico, French Polynesia or Bali
  • before 11:59pm (US Pacific Time) on 3 October 2014 via Hotelclub.com
  • for stays before 31 May 2015 and instantly receive 12% off your hotel booking.
  • Limit of one promotion code per booking.
  • Promotion codes are non-transferable, not for resale and not redeemable for cash for any reason.
  • Hotelclub reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without notification.

Promotion Code Rules

Toppen