Senaste nytt

Malaysia Airlines inkluderar bränsletillägget i biljettpriset i Japan

Dr. Miles

Expert
Fr o m 2014-APR-01 ändrar Malaysia Airlines prissättning av sina fares för avresa från Japan.
De tar bort bränsletillägget och inkluderar det i baspriset.

TravelVision skrev:
マレーシア航空、燃油サーチャージを運賃に一本化、4月から
2014年1月9日(木)

マレーシア航空(MH)は4月1日以降の発券分について、日本発の燃油サーチャージと航空保険料を運賃に組み込むことを決めた。本社が各国の市場で進めている施策の一環で、運賃のみについて国土交通省航空局に認可を申請する
マレーシア航空、燃油サーチャージを運賃に一本化、4月から | 旅行業界 最新情報 トラベルビジョン

Detta är i samma linje som Malaysia Airlines huvudkontorets tidigare beslut.
Malaysia Airlines har redan tagit bort bränsletillägget från flygbiljetter med avresa från Singapore sedan juni 2013.

Info om tidigare press release:
Corporate Info - Press Room - 2013 - Malaysia Airlines Incorporates Fuel Surcharge Into Published Fares | Malaysia Airlines

Malaysia Airlines skrev:
Malaysia Airlines Incorporates Fuel Surcharge into Published Fares

Singapore, 28 May 2013 – Effective 1 June 2013, Malaysia Airlines' published fares for travel originating from Singapore will include fuel surcharge.

The airline is introducing all-in fares for Singapore following rollouts in New Zealand, Sri Lanka and India. Such fares will be introduced progressively across its worldwide network.

This new practices complies with guidelines of the International Air Transport Association (IATA).

According to Malaysia Airlines, as fuel cost is part of the operating cost of the airline, it makes sense and provides convenience to customers and trade partners to have fuel surcharge included in the published fare.

Detta är självklart och det är bra att Malaysia Airlines har tagit ett konsumentvänligt beslut.
According to Malaysia Airlines, as fuel cost is part of the operating cost of the airline, it makes sense and provides convenience to customers and trade partners to have fuel surcharge included in the published fare.

Toppen