Senaste nytt

Legoland deal med Executive Club 6 juli 2019

Brandten

Medlem
Tänkte boka Legoland med SAS kampanjen men hittade inga bra avgångar när vi kunde åka. Däremot snubblade jag över en Legoland deal som BA kör om någon annan ska dit.

Legoland | Executive Club | British Airways

British Airways Legoland event

Children driving cars at Legoland Windsor Resort.
As part of our centenary celebrations we are inviting Executive Club Members to join us at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort on 6 July 2019. Members can enjoy a whole day at the Resort for just £17 per person, plus, Members will get exclusive access to the Resort from 1800 to 2100.

FAQs

Show all|Hide all
When is the event?
The event will take place on 6 July 2019.

Who is invited to the event?
All Executive Club Members who have received an email invitation from British Airways.

Members must book their tickets using the dedicated link in the email they received or by clicking here.

This is an exclusive invitation for 5000 Members, as we want to ensure our Members can experience all the Resort has to offer. So hurry, reserve your place now.

Not an Executive Club Member?

Join the Executive Club for free and start collecting Avios to save on future flights and get access to exclusive offers.

Join the Executive Club
Do I need to pay for parking separately?
No, parking is included within your ticket price. Please disregard the option to purchase parking when you book your tickets.

Where do I need to go on the day?
At the entrance to the Resort, please follow the British Airways signage to receive a British Airways wristband.

Can I use Q-bot on the day?
You will not need to purchase a Q-bot for the exclusive event. However, if you are planning on arriving earlier in the day then you may purchase a Q-bot here.

How will LEGOLAND Windsor Resort know I’m an Executive Club Member?
At the entrance to the Resort, please follow the British Airways signage to receive a wristband. This will distinguish you from other customers.

Do I need to bring my Executive Club membership card?
Yes, you will need to bring your Executive Club membership card either on the British Airways app or the physical card.

How many tickets can I purchase?
Members can purchase as many adult and child tickets as they wish for £17. You can purchase tickets here.

When does the Resort open?
The Resort will be open from 1000 and Executive Club Members will have exclusive access to the Resort from 1800 to 2100.

What if I have a Merlin Pass?
Members will still have to purchase tickets even if they have a Merlin Pass as the ticket grants exclusive access to the Resort from 1800 to 2100.

What is the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort infant policy?
Any child under the age of 3 can gain free entry to the Resort. Please disregard the option to purchase parking when you book your tickets.

For full FAQ’s please visit the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Help Centre.

Toppen