Senaste nytt

København-Stockholm med Norwegian

pep

Medlem
Jeg har ALDRIG foer rejst med Norrsken, og blev overrasket over en perfekt, omend ydmyg, tur igaar:

Flew Copenhagen – Stockholm 31/8-2021 on a Boeing 373. First time in life, that I used Norwegian. Eventless flight, almost boring. However, this is a clear, indirect indicator that everything functioned well. No stress in any process. Easy to book, pay and fly. Check-in easy and several options are given. Took less than a Minute at airport check-in counter to get my Boarding Pass. Generous hand-luggage allowance. No rigid luggage weighing and checks. Smooth boarding and dis-embarking via jet-bridge in both airports. Aircraft clean and staff alert, operational, and kind. Only half load. They gave me 3 seats for myself. Departure early, and aircraft arrived 15 minutes ahead of scheduled time. Catering onboard was effective, though consumption is pricey. Announcements clear and timely. WiFi onboard working - apart from a single glitch. The ticket was inexpensive, less than 60 USD. Can’t fault anything, as good as it gets for LCCs, actually it felt like travelling with a fully recognised legacy carrier.

Toppen