Senaste nytt

Flygvärdinnans hemligheter...

I originalet verkar det varit 17 saker, inte 15. Följande två gjorde tydligen sig inte i svensk översättning:

2. When we “arm” the doors on your aircraft, each flight attendant checks the work of his colleague at the opposite door. You’ve heard it a million times: “arm doors and cross check.” Did you hear “crotch check?” It wasn’t your imagination. We get silly sometimes. And yes, despite all the cross checking—maybe because we’re checking crotches instead—once in a great while we screw up and we forget to arm the doors, which means the emergency slides won’t automatically deploy if needed in an emergency. We can get fired for that.

14. All male flight attendants are not gay, even if they might look like they are.

George Hobica: 17 Things Your Flight Attendant Won't Tell You

Medlem
Ja och? Hela artikeln känns bara meningslös. Går väl att få ut liknande från varenda arbetsplats i princip...

vicce

Medlem
Kan tänka mig att det stämmer till viss del. Men har man så mycket att klaga på, så borde man kanske se sig om efter ett nytt jobb. Man kanske helt enkelt inte passar in i serviceyrket.

Toppen