Senaste nytt

Förändring av intjäning och användning av Avios och TPs

Homer

Medlem
How does the new reward seat guarantee work?
The minimum number of reward seats are in economy and business. Does this mean you are not offering more seats in premium economy and first class?
We have agreed that a minimum number of reward seats will be offered on every British Airways flight in economy and business, where 85% of all reward flight bookings are made today. Although we are not introducing a minimum number of seats for premium economy and first class we do expect to continue to see reward seat availability in these cabins as we do today.

Does the new guarantee mean that you didn’t have reward seats available on every flight in the past?

That’s right. In the past, we couldn’t guarantee that any specific number of reward seats would be available on each flight. This new guarantee will add an additional 500,000 reward seats into economy and business over the next year – many of which will require fewer Avios to book.

Will all the reward seats be loaded into the system 355 days in advance of travel or will they be added into the system throughout the year?

The guaranteed minimum number of reward seats will be loaded 355 days in advance of travel. If the reward seats have not been booked 45 days before the flight is due to depart we may remove them in order to ensure that the seats do not remain empty on the flight. With this exception, the number of reward seats on any given flight may increase or decrease at any time. On average, we tend to make more reward seats available as we get closer to the actual travel date but this doesn’t happen on every flight.

Are the additional 500,000 reward seats that you mention available now for me to book on ba.com?

Yes. The additional 500,000 reward seats which are directly linked to the new guarantee have been released for you to book on ba.com for flights departing on or after 28 April 2015. However, some flights may have released the minimum number of seats already and if these have been booked you may not see additional reward seats available on those flights from today.

Does the new guarantee mean that I will always see four reward seats in economy and two in business when I search for reward flights on ba.com?

No. The minimum number of reward seats will be available 355 days before travel but once booked there is no guarantee that we will release any additional reward seats – although we do tend to make more reward seats available as we get closer to the actual travel date.

Are the additional 500,000 reward seats for Executive Club Members only or can Members of other oneworld frequent flyer programmes also book them?

As today, Members of other oneworld partner airline rewards programmes can book reward seats across the British Airways network and this is not changing. British Airways Executive Club Members can also book reward seats with all of our oneworld partner airlines through ba.com.
https://www.britishairways.com/sv-se/executive-club/club-changes/faqs#9million

gunry

Medlem
En grej som suger rätt hårt är ju för oss bundna av ekonomi-policys som numera kan förvänta sig betydligt mindre avios. Drog in 44 000 avios i ekonomi ner till Sydney i höstas, nu kan det ju bli 11 000, om jag har otur. :/

Hur lång tid dröjer det innan intjäningen från AA->BAEC blir sämre, tror ni?

johhenrik

Medlem
Man får väl glädja sig över det lilla. Oförändrade regler för I-klass -bra!
Man är allt bra luttrad numera när man tycker att en inte förändrad förmån är något bra. :)

Men men, som ju sagts, detta sker i alla program numera känns det som, så det är nog bara att gilla läget...

trekker

Medlem
Ar mycket besviken pa denna forandring, speciellt priset pa rewardflighter. Jag sitter nastan pa 400K avios och hade tankt jaga ihop 450K for en t/r till MIA i First for 4 pax - nu kommer priset med en 2-4-1 voucher plotsligt kosta 600K Avioser. Jag tror jag iof kan komma runt detta med hjalp av uppgrade vouchers men riktigt surt ar det. Att de sedan gor det ANNU samre att plocka ut rewards under peak ar annu ett slag for oss med familjer som garna mjukar upp problemet med att vara borta mycket med "gratis" semester.

Homer

Medlem
Nu är det svårt att veta läget idag, men BA säger:
"We guarantee that more than 9 million reward seats will be available on our flights this year, with a minimum of two Club World/Club Europe and four World Traveller/Euro Traveller reward seats on all British Airways operated flights that are offered for sale on ba.com"

Ja läget idag vet vi ju nu, dvs. att de släppt en ofantlig massa platser i Club World, om de fortsätter med det är en annan sak.
Men fler platser i F har de uppenbarligen inga planer på att släppa.

Although we are not introducing a minimum number of seats for premium economy and first class we do expect to continue to see reward seat availability in these cabins as we do today

nota bene

Medlem
Suger ju extremt...

Det värsta är den sänkta intjäningen i economy vad gäller avios (och TP är tråkigt, men man fick ju aldrig så många iaf). Kommer att få mig till andra val.

Uttagsändringar är alltid tråkiga, men 10-30% upp på det mesta är inte i hela världen.

Stefan62

Medlem
Men allt som är bokat före 28 mars är alltså enligt nuvarande uttags- och intjäningsnivåer...(!)...eller missar jag något?

Toppen