Emirates ställer tillfälligt in alla flighter från 25:e mars

Diskussion i 'Emirates & Skywards' startad av travelmode, 22 Mars 2020.

1. travelmode

travelmode Medlem

FLIGHT UPDATES
    Emirates will temporarily suspend passenger operations by 25 March.

Until 25 March, the situation remains dynamic and our flight schedules may change at short notice to comply with regulatory directives or operational requirements. We aim to provide affected customers with updated information as early as possible.

Travel updates | Help | Emirates Sweden

2. marbe166

marbe166 Medlem

De har uppdaterat infon nu, de ställer inte riktigt allt: "Emirates will continue to operate passenger and cargo flights to the following countries and territories until further notice, as long as borders remain open, and there is demand: the UK, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, South Africa, USA, and Canada. "

The Emirates Group’s business response to COVID-19

3. travelmode

travelmode Medlem

Uppdaterat igen:

UAE government suspends all passenger flights for 2 weeks from 25 March 2020
    News flash
    Last updated: 23 March 2020, 08:30 Dubai (GMT+4)
    As per the UAE government’s directive, Emirates will temporarily suspend all passenger services for two weeks starting from 25 March 2020. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused to our customers and travellers. These measures are in place to contain the spread of COVID-19, and we hope to resume services as soon as feasible

Travel updates | Help | Emirates Sweden

4. Homer

Homer Medlem

Emirates Airline Seeks Billions in Loans After Virus Hit

The carrier is reaching out to local and international banks about the funding that will be in addition to the undisclosed amount of financial aid from the government, according to people with knowledge of the matter, who asked not to be identified because the information is private.

5. pep

pep Medlem

6. Xilan

Xilan Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    pep gillar detta.

Dela sidan

BusinessClass Logo

Hej och välkommen till BusinessClass!

Prenumerera på vårt gratis nyhetsbrev för att få uppdateringar och nyheter om vad som händer runtom i världen och på BusinessClass.

I'm already subscribed
BusinessClass Logo

Välkommen till utskickslistan!

Glöm inte att kontrollera din epost och bekräfta din prenumeration.

BusinessClass Logo

Gå med i BusinessClass-gemenskapen!

Gilla oss på Facebook för att få de senaste nyheterna från BusinessClass direkt i ditt flöde.

Bli medlem och delta i våra diskussioner, ställ frågor och dela med dig av din kunskap och dina erfarenheter.

Bli medlem nu!