Senaste nytt

Diverse frågor kring Lufthansa First

mika

Medlem
Hur är morgonservicen i FCT? Vad är det för frukost och hinner man käka lunch eller är det efter nåt visst klockslag? Vi åker 10.15 FRA-IAH

Frukost finns både från buffen och a la carte. Jag tycker att buffen är inte något speciellt, men t.ex. egg benedict från a la carte med bra champagne fungerar. Jag flög FRA-ORD nyligen (avgår 10:45) och såg ingen lunch då.

Canadien

Medlem
Hur är morgonservicen i FCT? Vad är det för frukost och hinner man käka lunch eller är det efter nåt visst klockslag? Vi åker 10.15 FRA-IAH

Här är ett frukostexempel. Lite kallskuret, frukt o dyl från buffen, sedan eggs benedict.

20190422_084607.jpg

20190422_085431.jpg

Climber

Medlem
Jag tittade på LH410 MUC-JFK nu och den är helt annorlunda mot det jag fick för två veckor sedan

OK. Tack för svar. Kanske är en tillfällighet då. Flyger till samma destination, samma månad som förra året. Kanske finns ett samband där.
Ser att LH410 har samma meny som min flight LH520 MUC-MEX under mars.

CoooC

Medlem
Flyger FRA-BOG i Lufthansa F om ett par dagar. Vilken av följande 4 lounger borde man besöka i BOG?

1. LATAM VIP Lounge; the highest recommendation for service and for your best comfort, which is located in front of the boarding gate no. 34. It has a buffet and variety of drinks (including wine reservation). You must present your boarding pass and the LATAM staff will be happy to welcome you.
  2. The El Dorado Lounge; which has meeting rooms, private cubicles, a Buffet and a bar which you can use. Located in front of the boarding room no. 47.
  3. You will have access to the new Copa Airlines- Star Alliance GOLD lounge which has recently given access to the public. A comfortable, pleasant and reserved place
  4. Additional, we can offer you the benefit of using the Avianca-Star Alliance GOLD lounge, which is located when you pass the migration area (Only one available at Domestic Area).

ELOS

Medlem
LATAM är den bästa både miljö och mat samt dusch.
Undrar om det blir ngn ändring mär LATAM lämnar one world?

Tonton

Medlem
Flyger FRA-BOG i Lufthansa F om ett par dagar. Vilken av följande 4 lounger borde man besöka i BOG?

1. LATAM VIP Lounge; the highest recommendation for service and for your best comfort, which is located in front of the boarding gate no. 34. It has a buffet and variety of drinks (including wine reservation). You must present your boarding pass and the LATAM staff will be happy to welcome you.
  2. The El Dorado Lounge; which has meeting rooms, private cubicles, a Buffet and a bar which you can use. Located in front of the boarding room no. 47.
  3. You will have access to the new Copa Airlines- Star Alliance GOLD lounge which has recently given access to the public. A comfortable, pleasant and reserved place
  4. Additional, we can offer you the benefit of using the Avianca-Star Alliance GOLD lounge, which is located when you pass the migration area (Only one available at Domestic Area).

@Mattias Holmén kan nog tipsa lite här ;)

Toppen