Senaste nytt

Corona-viruset och hur det påverkar resande

Tomas E

Medlem
Netherlands Institutes Stricter Entry & Transit Requirements - LoyaltyLobby

Max 72h gammalt neg PCR-test + max 4h gammalt neg Rapid Antigen Test för att få resa in i Holland (inkl transit) + 10-dagas karantän vid ankomst om man åker in i landet. Enligt artikeln ställer KLM in större delen av alla sina flygningar. AMS måste verkligen bli en spökstad.
Jag tycker det är värt att citera den här texten i den länkade artikeln:

The Netherlands government’s goal must have been to virtually ban all the travel to the country or transiting through the airport when they instituted this additional requirement of a negative antigen test administered not more than four hours of departure. It makes it impossible to board a flight to the Netherlands from most destinations.

CardKing

Medlem
Jag tycker det är värt att citera den här texten i den länkade artikeln:

The Netherlands government’s goal must have been to virtually ban all the travel to the country or transiting through the airport when they instituted this additional requirement of a negative antigen test administered not more than four hours of departure. It makes it impossible to board a flight to the Netherlands from most destinations.

Absolut.
o_O
KLM vet inte ens hur dom ska agera, as we speak.

Själv överväger jag att ta tåget ner till Schipol och slänga upp ett färskt anti-gen test + PCR bara för att.
Om dom inte nu tidigarelägger omdirigeringar, och studsar i Paris eller liknande.
(Läste att dom även planerade öppna för direktflyg den 28:e februari, detta kanske kan tidigareläggas nu)

(Jag ska till Kiev !)
Och får nu leta andra routes så man flyger från danmark,eller tyskland istället.....

M.K

Medlem
@CardKing SAS kör från OSL direkt til Kiev, t ex imorgon fredag. Snabbtest räcker nu till Norge senast 72timmar innan inresa.

Avgången är 09.30 så ta 07.00 från ARN. Kan krävas separata bokningar men enkelt ordnat.

Varsågod, svarar självklart på ytterligare funderingar, ofta på OSL.

Last edited:

CardKing

Medlem
@CardKing SAS kör från OSL direkt til Kiev, t ex imorgon fredag. Snabbtest räcker nu till Norge senast 72timmar innan inresa.

Avgången är 09.30 så ta 07.00 från ARN. Kan krävas separata bokningar men enkelt ordnat.

Varsågod, svarar självklart på ytterligare funderingar, ofta på OSL.

Dear M.K.
Tack. Älskar hjälpsamma medlemmar på detta forum!
:cool:

Ett bra alternativ absolut!
Såg dock dom stänger ner alltmer genom Februari till nära 0 på google flights.
Om jag inte klämmer in det den 29e jan, hoppas vi får mer info i helgen.

Hittade nyss att Lufthansa kör en kärra till Kiev från GOT-via FRA.
Jag har mycket närmare landvetter än arlanda denna gång och tjänar restid.

Mvh

• Gilla
Reactions: M.K

taxvalp

Medlem
Joe Biden talar just nu när detta skrivs och utlovar krav på provtagning samt karantän vid ankomst för internationella resenärer. Står dock inga detaljer om tider etc i planen som just blev offentlig.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...VID-19-Response-and-Pandemic-Preparedness.pdf

”The United States will implement policies requiring international air travelers to produce a negative COVID-19 test prior to departing for the United States; and to comply with CDC guidelines for self-isolation and self-quarantine upon arrival. The Administration will consult with foreign governments and international organizations regarding the same. The Administration will work with foreign governments and other stakeholders to establish guidelines for and to implement public health measures for safe international travel, including at land and sea borders.”

Homer

Medlem
Från EU Kommissionens möte i går torsdag 21/1

EU leaders on Thursday (21 January) “strongly discouraged” Europeans from non-essential travel and
warned tougher restrictions on trips could come within days if efforts to curb the coronavirus fell short.

Michel, president of the European Council, said: “It will be probably necessary to take additional restrictive measures
in order to limit the non-essential travels and that is the orientation that we are taking.”

Hotspots of COVID-19 infections in the European Union will be labelled “dark red” zones, and travellers from
those areas will be required to take a test before departure and undergo quarantine, von der Leyen said.

From Sunday, anybody arriving from outside the EU — possible only for those with essential reasons —
could have to have a test for Covid-19 before departure, von der Leyen said.

Within the EU, some countries will apply prior testing for cross-border trips that do not come under
essential categories such as workers and truck drivers.

The leaders also discussed vaccine certificates, something tourism-dependent countries such as
Greece hope might ease travel curbs and save what looks like another disastrous summer vacation period.

But EU leaders decided it was too early and too many questions remained for such a certificate to be used as anything more than a health record.

mer här
EU leaders ‘strongly discourage’ travel, eye tougher border rules – EURACTIV.com

Toppen