Senaste nytt

[Business class] Göteborg-Världen T/R, Qatar Airways, från 17.500 SEK inkl. skatter

pep

Medlem
OT: Jeg var i denne Lounge i MXP i 2014 og skrev foelgende:
Qatar Airways uses in Milano (Malpensa) the Sala Montale lounge (B-pier, non-chengen) for their premium frequent flyers and business class passengers. The lounge is marvelous, likely one of the best in Europe. Its new, interesting design, gorgeous view of the airport, aircrafts’ trafficking just outside the huge, well cleaned panorama windows overlooking starts and landings and a handful of international gates. The lounge itself is very clean and provides quality throughout. Furniture, composition, and art provide an elegant mixture of privacy and plenum options provided for travelers.
On the minus is a stunning lack of hot dishes, the only hot dish available is instant noodles. Snacks are many and drinks are even more, inclusive of Italian champagne (spumante). Fruits and juices are plenty and coffee machines likewise. Italian cheeses, salamis, minipizza’s etc. could also have been a nice addition. Toilets lack shower but are well designed. WiFi is a bit tricky to connect to but works well but works well once connected.

Toppen