Senaste nytt

British Airways testar automatisk cocktailblandare i San Francisco & Newark

Homer

Medlem
Jag gissar att de flesta som blandar på fri hand tar betydligt mer alkohol i
drinken än vad den här apparaten levererar, så besparing för BA verkar vara största fördelen.

British Airways - DRINKS TO AUTOMATIC: BRITISH AIRWAYS’ LOUNGES TRIAL AI-POWERED COCKTAIL MAKER IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEWARK
Available until March 2020, British Airways’ First and Club World customers travelling from San Francisco and Newark
will be able to choose from a selection of 30 cocktails and customisable drinks from the robotic device.
This includes locally-inspired cocktails that British Airways has created – Silicon Galley and Echo-Whisky-Romeo.

Recension här:
Barsys Automated Cocktail Maker review: A messy cocktail maker that pours disappointing drinks - CNET
The Good
Barsys can automatically make a wide variety of cocktails from a large database of recipes. Barsys will pour proper proportions quickly and look good doing it.

The Bad
You can only have three mixers in the machine at any given time, and Barsys can't shake your cocktail or add extras like sugar, garnishes or bitters. The glitchy app frequently crashes and loses track of your ingredients. The machine itself occasionally leaks, and switching out bottles of alcohol is a huge pain.

The Bottom Line
Both the Barsys machine and the app need more polish, and even at its best, Barsys costs too much for a machine that essentially measures volumes of alcohol for you.
Introducing Barsys 2.0 I Barsys– Barsys LLC

britishairways_216861710086102_1059b18f4b5e5bb427b9276658c0ac2e8dcfc098.png

Toppen