Senaste nytt

Black Friday 2020

Mikeswe

Medlem
Öppnar Black Friday 2020 tråden eftersom det börjar smygstartas lite..

CX - Cathay Pacific

Erbjuder ifrån idag sitt Black Friday koncept "Green Friday". Åtminstone den tyska siten har lagt upp detta under: Green Friday Angebote

Hittar bl.a. biljetter i Businessclass FRA-HKG ifrån 1543 EUR/pp vid bokning av 2 personer.. verkar ju inte direkt slå LH eller Swiss 2-4-1 priser i Business som pågår just nu, men bättre villkor för avbokning iallafall. Får det inte till att bli 50% billigare för andra biljetten som det står på hemsidan, men kanske någon som får till detta?

BA - British airways

Har åtminstone lagt upp en "coming soon" på sin hemsida: Black Friday | Offers | British Airways

.. kanske inte så mycket intressant än så länge? Någon som hittat något mera.. bör väl byggas på iallafall ifrån Måndag nästa vecka?

Homer

Medlem
Här varar Black Friday i nästan 2 månader

IHG BLACK FRIDAY OFFER

Black Friday Promotion - Terms and Conditions
The Black Friday promotion (the “Promotion”) is valid for bookings made on the Book Now Pay Later rate between 19th November 2020 and 10th January 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Booking Dates”) for stays made at participating IHG® Hotels and Resorts in the UK and Europe between 4th December and 30th April 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Stay Dates”).

The Promotion offers a discount of 30% off the hotel’s Best Flexible Rate (BFR) with an additional 2% discount for IHG® Rewards Club members. BFR is an unrestricted, non-qualified, non-discounted rate. Bookings must be made at least three (3) days in advance. Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance of check-in. No shows or cancellations made less than 72 hours before check-in will result in a charge for the first night of your stay.

Samosaguas

Medlem
Derby Hotels Collection med hotell i Madrid, Barcelona, London och Paris har 30 procent på bokningar 2021 nu på fredag:

Unwind away from home, relax, live in the moment, spend time with your partner, discover other cultures...

Plenty of reasons to enjoy our 30% discount on your bookings for 2021 . No prepayment or complicated terms and conditions. And with cancellation free of charge just in case your plans change later.

Mikeswe

Medlem
Iberia börjar nu med "New Black Friday"..

Iberia L.A.E.

---
Purchase period:Until 1 December

Complete flexibility: Safe and flexibile flight: if you book now you can change the date of your flights free of charge or get a refund in the form of a voucher to swap for tickets and services on the Iberia website if you are affected by any of the following circumstances less than 15 days before the departure of your flight:

• New entry restrictions are established at your place of destination.

• You are affected by the sudden introduction of compulsory lockdown or quarantine measures at your destination that cannot be avoided by testing negative for Covid just before travelling.

• You are suddenly subject to lockdown or quarantine measures in your place of origin (lockdown imposed for your region, province, town or hospital zone; a household member tests positive for Covid, etc.).

• You yourself test positive for Covid.
Travel period destinations in Spain and Europe:01/11/2021 - 17/06/2021

Travel period destinations in America:01/12/2020 - 17/06/2021

Periods not permitted: 15/12/2020 - 16/01/2021; 26/03/2021 - 05/04/2021; and 30/04/2021 - 03/05/2021

Taxes, carrier charges and administration fees all included. Launch the booking process to check prices from other origins. Offer subject to availability.

The flights currently available to/from Argentina and Peru are special flights. Flights to/from Colombia are special charters.
---

F.n. buggigt i sökningarna.. hittar lite varierat till central/sydamerika ifrån Madrid i Business för c:a 1.350 EUR.. Dom hade länge en deal i business MDE-AGP när jag bodde i MDE för c:a 1.200 EUR.. det känns faktiskt inte så lockande med IB .. hoppas att kommande BA deal är bättre.

Last edited:
Toppen