Senaste nytt

Air India introducerar Order to Chef service på internationella flygningar

Dr. Miles

Expert
Air India har nyligen introducerat Order to Chef på internationella flygningar från Delhi i First class och i Business class.
Det är Air Indias motsvarlighet av Book the Cook (Singapore Airlines), förbeställning av mat ombord.

Idag erbjuds tjänsten endast på Delhi-Chicago, New York och London men de kommer att öka antal destinationer successivt.

Order to Chef har bl a Indiska rätter, kontinentala rätter och fisk&skaldjur rätter i sin meny. (Fullständiga menyn är dock inte publicerade)

Air India introduces ‘Order to Chef’ service

Air India skrev:
December 10, 2015

In yet another novel offering, for the first time, Air India has introduced ‘Order to Chef’ service for its premium class passengers, on select international flights out of Delhi. In association with its in-flight catering partners TajSats and Sky Gourmet, the ‘Order to Chef’ Service lends a personalized touch to the selection and ordering of menu by First and Business class passengers.

A dedicated 'Order to Chef' cell has been set up in Delhi and an Air India team reaches out to these passengers before the flight to seek their meal preference from the existing menus. The desired choice of meal, is then ordered in advance, for the premium class passenger. Feedback to the newly introduced service has been positive, with passengers expressing their delight at the gesture.

Currently available for passengers of the daily Delhi-Chicago and Delhi-New York flights and three daily Delhi-London flights, Air India plans to extend the ‘Order to Chef’ service to other international flights shortly. Air India offers two major meals and one high tea on the Delhi-Chicago and Delhi-New York sector, whereas travellers relish one major meal and snacks on the Delhi-London sector.

The in-flight menu offers an exciting assortment of the best of Indian cuisine, a wide variety of continental and seafood recipes.

Toppen