Senaste nytt

1 natt eller 3 dagars layover i Doha, vad väljer man?

Cotten

Ny medlem
Har valet att spendera en natt eller 2-3 dagar i Doha för samma pris på vägen hem från en asienresa.

Är staden värt ett besök om det är halvt "gratis"? Någon som vart där?

Bonuspoäng: Kan man som kinesisk medborgare ansöka och få visum på plats i Doha som oss svenskar eller måste man ansöka i förväg?

Tack och Mvh,
Cotten

Dr. Miles

Expert
Bonuspoäng: Kan man som kinesisk medborgare ansöka och få visum på plats i Doha som oss svenskar eller måste man ansöka i förväg?

Det ser ut som om kinesiska medborgare måste ansöka Qatars visum i förväg.
TIMATIC skrev:
National China (People's Rep.) (CN)
Embarkation China (People's Rep.) (CN)
Destination Qatar (QA)

Passport required.
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months on arrival.

Admission and Transit Restrictions:

- The Government of Qatar refuses admission to holders of Temporary Passports.

Visa required, except for Holders of a valid visa issued by Oman to holders of Hong Kong (SAR China) passports.(SEE NOTE
11005)
NOTE 11005: Holders of such visa can enter either Oman or Qatar but are not allowed to depart to a third country.

Visa Issuance:
Visa required, except for Holders of Hong Kong (SAR China) passports can obtain a visa on arrival, for a max. stay of 1
month. Fee: between QAR 50.- and QAR 150.-.

Minors:
- Own passport is not required for children provided

Additional Information:

- Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.

- If holding tourist visa, visitor must also hold proof of confirmed hotel reservation and at least USD 1,400.- or any

major credit card.
- All passengers staying in Qatar for more than one month must obtain a Residence Permit after arrival.

Warning:
- Visitors not holding return/onward ticket could be refused entry.

Dr. Miles

Expert
Om kinesiska medborgaren reser med Qatar Airways, kan han/hon använd "Transit accommodation service

Qatar Airways skrev:
Transit accommodation service

Eligible customers will be offered the following services:
  • Al Maha greet service at Doha International Airport (First & Business Class customers)
  • Temporary entry visa fee to Doha, Qatar*
  • Airport-hotel-Airport transfers
  • 5-star hotel accommodation for First & Business Class customers
  • 3-star hotel accommodation for Economy Class customers.
  • Meals: breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner (dependent on the duration of the stay)

Customer eligibility

You may be eligible for transit hotel accommodation in Doha, if you meet the following criteria:
  • Are travelling with Qatar Airways,*
  • There are no Qatar Airways flights with immediate connection (for the required date of travel date of travel irrespective of fare level or availability,
  • You have a transit time of between 8 and 24 hours at Doha International Airport
  • The type and level of airfare that you pay will govern whether you will receive the service free of charge (complimentary) or if you must pay to recieve this service.

Transit accommodation

If Qatar Airways considers your itinerary eligible for free of charge (complimentary) hotel accommodation, this will be made to customers at no additional cost.

If customers are not eligible for free of charge (complimentary) hotel accommodation, customers can choose to pay for this service and is governed by your class of travel:
  • First & Business Class customers: 150 USD fee per person
  • Economy Class customers: 125 USD fee per person
  • Infants & Children: There are no charges for Infants, whilst children’s fees will be the same rate as adults

Toppen