Senaste nytt

Award Economy fra CPH med Qatar Airways - en perfekt rejse

pep

Medlem
Rejste med QR i ugens loeb og alt gik glat. Blev behandlet som en konge. Meget sjaeldent at jeg afgiver score 10 ud af 10 paa SKYTRAX:

Qatar Airways Economy 10/10
Flew CPH-DOH-SGN 22-23/6 on newer B787-800s. Award ticket. All flights on time, all luggage handled perfectly, labelled priority, and arrived quickly. Cant fault the trip anything and have to score it 10/10. Check-in in CPH quick and pleasant, done within Minutes, which gave me almost 4 hours in lounges as the many counters opens 4 hours prior to departure. I was given plenty of seat options as flights were full/about to be full. The Eventyr Lounge that they use is nice and improving, the view is gorgeous. Smooth boardings and deboardings, all on jet-bridges. I oppose the by far too early gate calls, 80 Minutes before departure in CPH, despite gate is only 3 Minutes away from lounge. Lounge in DOH has changed to the new Silver Lounge at B-gates. Its roomy and nice though 1-2 steps below the level of the Al Mourjan lounge – on the other hand it provides tarmac views as the only of its kind in Doha. Onboard, a breeze of service, FA attention, and recognition of status level. 3 hot meals offered from CPH, I tried 2 of them, they were quite good. Drinks rounds and offerings were plenty, incl sparkling wine on both flights. Last flight there were 2 hot breakfast option, I craved for a 3rd option (seafood meal) and they managed to deliver it to perfection after only 20 Minutes additional waiting. Impressive on a full flight. Managed to sleep 3 hours on the last flight in an exit row seat with meters ahead of me for leg stretching. IFE was top notch with 150+ movies, the best I have had on any economy flight. Headsets provided, however, I used my own. Full ratings, and recommended, despite the airline is very conservative, but also predictable and reliable.

pep

Medlem
Nå ja, den tilsluttende inderigsrejse med VN gik ogsaa godt:

Vietnam Airlines 7/10 Economy
Flew on A321 SGN-HUE on 23 June 2022. Check-in took 2 Minutes. As Sky Priority, I was given fast track, VIP bus, and excess luggage, but denied lounge access as a gold card on Skyteam is insufficient apart from VN-airlines own FFP (Lotus Gold) on domestic travels. 15 Minutes delays on a busy afternoon is not bad. Onboard, no IFE, only a paper towel and water is served. Clean aircraft. Good flight announcements. Beautiful rainbow scenery on the way to Hue. Bus-gatings are anti-climax on an otherwise fine trip. In Hue, one is not even allowed to walk 40 meters from aircraft to arrivals, what a waste of bus-resources and people’s time. Luggage delivered perfectly. The 65 USD paid is worth it. Got even 2 XP points to my FFP Flying Blue inserted instantly the day after.

Toppen