Senaste nytt

Behövs PCR-test vid transit i Frankfurt och Montreal?

Hej!

Jag har googlat fingrarna röda utan att riktigt få svaret på min fråga så testar kunskapsbanken här. Jag och familj är just nu i Halifax, Kanada och ska senare i veckan resa hem till Stockholm först via YUL och sedan via FRA, resan bokad via poäng Eurobonus. Behöver vi uppvisa någon form av Covid-test vid transit YUL eller FRA? På Arlanda behöver vi det väl inte?

Vore väldigt tacksam för svar.

Doctor-X

Medlem
Easy travel

Det korta svaret är nej, sen kommer de nog vilja ha detta ändå - så ha dokument utskrivna som visar på att detta inte behövs.

Är ni skrivna i Sverige eller svenska medborgare behövs inget test för att komma in i Sverige. Är ni inte det eller inte vaccinerade måste ni ha ett PCR-test.

jacoph

Medlem
Stämmer det verkligen? Såsomjag tolkar Re-open Europe så kommer ju Schengen-gränsen passeras i Tyskland, och då kommer tysklands krav på testning att gälla.

Edit: Ser nu att Kanada inte längre är klassat av RKI som "high incidence area" och då krävs ju ej test.

Transit by air

Changing flights without leaving the international transit area of an airport does not constitute an entry into Germany for the purposes of the relevant regulation. In these cases the digital entry registration, requirements for mandatory testing or providing proof of vaccination, quarantine regulations and travel bans from countries affected by coronavirus variants do not apply. This only affects travels from a destination outside the Schengen area and with a destination outside Schengen area – for example from Moscow (outside Schengen) via Frankfurt (transit) to Buenos Aires (outside Schengen).

When travelling from or to the Schengen area you will need to leave the international transit area of an airport – for example when travelling from Moscow (outside Schengen) via Frankfurt (transit) to Madrid (Schengen area) or the other way. Therefore, these travels do constitute an entry to Germany and the selected requirements for entry, regarding testing proof, proof of recovery, or proof of full vaccination, must be folowed.

Re-open EU

Hej! Tack för svar. Blir dock inte riktigt klokt på vad som gäller. Även om Kanada inte är en ”high incidence area” så är ju Kanada utanför Schengen och därför krävs ett test, eller tolkar jag det fel?

Senator

https://www.lufthansa.com/se/en/entry-requirements.html

Simplified rules now apply for passengers travelling to Germany on an international flight with a connecting flight to a Schengen country. Provided that the entry requirements of the destination country are met, a transfer in Germany (including entering into the Schengen area) is now possible. Prerequisites are a confirmed ticket for the onward flight within 24 hours and/or other documentation for the onward journey. The required proof of a negative Corona test, the vaccination against Covid-19 or the immunity is still required (exception non-Schengen to non-Schengen). This rule does not apply to passengers from virus variant areas.

The test must be carried out at the earliest 48 hours (antigen test) or 72 hours (PCR, RT-LAMP or TMA test) before entering Germany. You must present a corresponding negative test certificate or, if applicable, proof of vaccination or immunity before departure and upon entry.

Minimum antigen test krävs för transit i FRA om ni inte är fullvaccinerade.

Toppen