Senaste nytt

Transit Köpenhamn->Malmö i Corona-tider?

Ricci

Medlem
Lite uppdatering:
En av mina bästa vänner tog tåget från Hyllie i morse med sin dotter för att hjälpa henne checka in till LHR.
Det stod inga vakter som kontrollerade pass, covid-test etc vid Kastrup.

Stenberg

Medlem
Jag har idag fått ytterligare ett sms med info om Danmarks inreserestriktioner. Har fått dem nästa dagligen med mindre ändringar sedan biljetten bokades i veckan.

Jag försöker ta mig hem från jobb i nordnorge till Kalmar.
För några månader sedan tror jag de plockade bort en eftermiddagsflygning från OSL-ARN så jag har inte längre möjlighet att hinna med sista (enda?) flyget till Kalmar.

Alternativet på sistone har då varit CPH och tåget därifrån, men nu ser det ut som de stängt den vägen oxå.

Den här årstiden är man ju inte så sugen på nattlig hyrbil från Arlanda till Kalmar heller...

Här är iaf hela texten från dagens utskick:
SAS Information

Hi,

Due to Covid-19 restrictions for passengers traveling to Denmark. We ask you to make sure that you comply with the new restrictions set up from the Danish government.

The Danish Government has decided to tighten its travel guidelines and all countries/ destinations worldwide are treated as high-risk countries.

Only Nationals of Denmark and Residents in Denmark are allowed to entry.

Exceptions for the following categories of passengers that are allowed to entry:
• personnel transporting goods to ensure security of supply in Denmark and other EU countries and other personnel in the transport sector,

• Foreign passengers living in another country than Denmark, with special needs; (As special needs are considered: Persons who act as the primary caregiver for minor children in Denmark, persons who are close relatives to visit serious sick family member, illness or death, burial and burial of the urn, as well as estate records after such a relative. By close relative is meant, for example: spouse, registered partner, cohabitant, children, parents, siblings, parents in law, grandchildren and grandparents

• All passengers over 12 years of age, traveling from/ via All destinations to Denmark, must present a Medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result (PCR or Antigen test), from a test performed within 24 hours prior to departure. This must be controlled by the airline before boarding. The certificate must be in Danish, English, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish or Swedish.

• Passengers traveling in transfer via Denmark with a connecting flight to a third country must present a Medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result (PCR or Antigen test), from a test performed within 24 hours prior to departure.

Note: Flights from Greenland and the Faroe Islands are exempted.

Passengers that cannot show a negative COVID-19 test must be denied boarding.

All persons entering Denmark are advised to immediately take a rapid test upon arrival in Denmark at one of the free rapid test facilities available upon entry.

Children under and up to 12 years old are exempt from this advice.

Danish and foreign persons entering the country are advised to self-isolate for 10 days.
This self-isolation can be broken upon receipt of a negative result from a PCR test taken no earlier than on the fourth day after entry.

Any costs in connection with refused entrance will be imposed by the passenger.

Make sure that you keep yourself updated since entry restrictions may change on short notice. The latest update can be found by checking the following link:

Message - Traffic Information | SAS

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
SAS​

Stenberg

Medlem
Det hade säkert gått bra om jag varit i närheten av civilisation och inte fast på en färja (mitt i ingenstans) där jag jobbar som maskinchef fram till avresa.

Nu lutar det nog snarare åt att flyga till Stockholm och øvernatta dær før att ta mig hem dagen efter.

Hafermann

Medlem
Det hade säkert gått bra om jag varit i närheten av civilisation och inte fast på en färja (mitt i ingenstans) där jag jobbar som maskinchef fram till avresa.

Nu lutar det nog snarare åt att flyga till Stockholm och øvernatta dær før att ta mig hem dagen efter.
Det låter som det klokaste valet.

Sir Lemon

Medlem
Jag har idag fått ytterligare ett sms med info om Danmarks inreserestriktioner. Har fått dem nästa dagligen med mindre ändringar sedan biljetten bokades i veckan.

Jag försöker ta mig hem från jobb i nordnorge till Kalmar.
För några månader sedan tror jag de plockade bort en eftermiddagsflygning från OSL-ARN så jag har inte längre möjlighet att hinna med sista (enda?) flyget till Kalmar.

Alternativet på sistone har då varit CPH och tåget därifrån, men nu ser det ut som de stängt den vägen oxå.

Den här årstiden är man ju inte så sugen på nattlig hyrbil från Arlanda till Kalmar heller...

Här är iaf hela texten från dagens utskick:
SAS Information

Hi,

Due to Covid-19 restrictions for passengers traveling to Denmark. We ask you to make sure that you comply with the new restrictions set up from the Danish government.

The Danish Government has decided to tighten its travel guidelines and all countries/ destinations worldwide are treated as high-risk countries.

Only Nationals of Denmark and Residents in Denmark are allowed to entry.

Exceptions for the following categories of passengers that are allowed to entry:
• personnel transporting goods to ensure security of supply in Denmark and other EU countries and other personnel in the transport sector,

• Foreign passengers living in another country than Denmark, with special needs; (As special needs are considered: Persons who act as the primary caregiver for minor children in Denmark, persons who are close relatives to visit serious sick family member, illness or death, burial and burial of the urn, as well as estate records after such a relative. By close relative is meant, for example: spouse, registered partner, cohabitant, children, parents, siblings, parents in law, grandchildren and grandparents

• All passengers over 12 years of age, traveling from/ via All destinations to Denmark, must present a Medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result (PCR or Antigen test), from a test performed within 24 hours prior to departure. This must be controlled by the airline before boarding. The certificate must be in Danish, English, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish or Swedish.

• Passengers traveling in transfer via Denmark with a connecting flight to a third country must present a Medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result (PCR or Antigen test), from a test performed within 24 hours prior to departure.

Note: Flights from Greenland and the Faroe Islands are exempted.

Passengers that cannot show a negative COVID-19 test must be denied boarding.

All persons entering Denmark are advised to immediately take a rapid test upon arrival in Denmark at one of the free rapid test facilities available upon entry.

Children under and up to 12 years old are exempt from this advice.

Danish and foreign persons entering the country are advised to self-isolate for 10 days.
This self-isolation can be broken upon receipt of a negative result from a PCR test taken no earlier than on the fourth day after entry.

Any costs in connection with refused entrance will be imposed by the passenger.

Make sure that you keep yourself updated since entry restrictions may change on short notice. The latest update can be found by checking the following link:

Message - Traffic Information | SAS

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
SAS​
Herregud! Så vi är portade ? Har en helg i Malmö och tänkte flyga hem CPH-ARN-GOT och sen buss till Jkpg om ngn vecka.

Erbjuds man fortfarande gratis Corona-test vid ankomst Kastrup? Är det antigen eller PCR-test som erbjuds?
Så var fallet för någon vecka sedan. Noterade inte typ av test utan såg bara tydliga skyltar vid bagagebandet.

Herregud! Så vi är portade ? Har en helg i Malmö och tänkte flyga hem CPH-ARN-GOT och sen buss till Jkpg om ngn vecka.
Observera datumet på det du citerar.

Toppen