Senaste nytt

Kampanj: "Autumn Super Points offer"

Nahoj

Medlem
ALL (Accor Live Limitless) har en ny Europa-höstkampanj, där man får bonuspoäng även om hotellreservationen enbart varar en natt (ofta kräver ALL-kampanjer minst två sammanhängande nätter för att få bonuspoäng, så denna kampanj är intressant). Observera att förregistrering krävs, innan man bokar. I annat fall får man inga bonuspoäng, även om man skulle boka inom bokningsperioden. Se officiell länk längst ner.

Bifogar villkor på engelska:

"Conditions of sale​

1. General ALL - Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the Autumn Super Points offer and you must be an ALL - Accor Live Limitless member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL - Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 19th October 2020, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 16th November 2020) prior to their stay by clicking on the ‘Log on’ button above and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the log-on button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles ALL - Accor Live Limitless members, regardless of their membership status, to earn 500 bonus Rewards points when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the ALL - Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme on stays Monday to Thursday inclusive and 1,000 bonus Rewards points when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the ALL - Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme on stays Friday to Sunday inclusive.
This Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the member on completing an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL - Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use
4. This offer can be used only 5 time(s) per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Rewards points credit, as per the offer conditions.
5. This offer is valid for max. 5 member’s stays from 19th October 2020 to 13th December 2020 in one of the participating hotels in Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia , Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Réunion, Saint Martin and French Guyana, and booked between 19th October 2020, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 16th November 2020
6. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
7. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Autumn Super Points offer.
8. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL - Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
9. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
10. Members must provide their ALL - Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
11. Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
13. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL - Accor Live Limitless Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
14. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
15. Please specify the reference 012794 in all your communications with call centres or customers care services related to this offer."​

Officell länk: Super power your Reward points

Rickard_O

Medlem
and 1,000 bonus Rewards points when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the ALL - Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme on stays Friday to Sunday inclusive.

Då är frågan om Ibis i Odenplan har 'enrolled' till den här?
Blir ju ganska schysst kickback när ett enmansrum kostar 400:- och man får 1000 poäng.

Nahoj

Medlem
Blir ju ganska schysst kickback när ett enmansrum kostar 400:- och man får 1000 poäng.

Tolkar det som du citerat att det ska gälla samtliga: "hotel that has enrolled to participate in the ALL - Accor Live Limitless". Vet inte om det är begränsat antal per hotell, men om man bokar på "kampanjsidan" och får fram "rates" för sökt datum ska kampanjen vara tillgänglig.

Rickard_O

Medlem
Tolkar det som du citerat att det ska gälla samtliga: "hotel that has enrolled to participate in the ALL - Accor Live Limitless". Vet inte om det är begränsat antal per hotell, men om man bokar på "kampanjsidan" och får fram "rates" för sökt datum ska kampanjen vara tillgänglig.
Värt ett försök, kör en lördagkväll och stänger någon krog i närheten så slipper man ta en svindyr Uber hem till orten för att priset ligger på 2x normalpriset och man är för onykter för att se det.

Ibis Odenplan är tillfälligt Corona-stängt, jag fick en bokning där avbokad igår tillsammans med informationen att de planerar att öppna igen den 20:e november.

Öppnar de enligt plan får man ju in några helger i alla fall... (förutsatt att man åtminstone kan boka i förväg)

Rickard_O

Medlem
Ibis Odenplan är tillfälligt Corona-stängt, jag fick en bokning där avbokad igår tillsammans med informationen att de planerar att öppna igen den 20:e november.

Öppnar de enligt plan får man ju in några helger i alla fall... (förutsatt att man åtminstone kan boka i förväg)
Som du säger så öppnar dom ju 20/11 och kampanjen slutar 13/12, man behöver boka innan 16/11, men det går att boka Ibis Odenplan när dom öppnat igen enligt bokningssystemet iaf :)

Nahoj

Medlem

Fick du någon information om det beror på oronasmitta eller lönsamhetsproblem som en följd av pandemin?

Odenplan, se bara till så att ni inte får ett rum ut mot Odenlan och kyrkan. Ni lär inte kunna sova då... Välj moderate-rummen i källaren. Som guld blir man tyvärr "uppgraderad" till andra rum även om man undanber sig detta, vilka ofta är mot gatan.

Fick du någon information om det beror på oronasmitta eller lönsamhetsproblem som en följd av pandemin?

Ingen speciell information. Det exakta citatet var "Vi måste tyvärr meddela er att på grund av covid-19 så är hotellet stängt temporärt. Vi planerar att öppna upp igen den 20:e november. Detta kan förlängas beroende på hur situationen utvecklar sig."

Nahoj

Medlem
Ingen speciell information. Det exakta citatet var "Vi måste tyvärr meddela er att på grund av covid-19 så är hotellet stängt temporärt. Vi planerar att öppna upp igen den 20:e november. Detta kan förlängas beroende på hur situationen utvecklar sig."

Tack för att du delade med dig.

Får hoppas att de inte har allvarliga ekonomiska problem.

Toppen