Senaste nytt

Emirates businessclass - är det verkligen så här dåligt?

pep

Medlem
Mine seneste 2 flights med EK business scorede jeg til hvs. 6 og 10 (ud af 10):

ADD-DXB-BKK on 14th June 2019 on B777-300ER and A380, respectively. First Flight good and hardware good but food was a completely let down. I tried my special meal (acknowledge!) and all the other three menu dishes announced. All were absolutely substandard and not edible and I am not difficult and usually eat the dog’s leftovers. But his was horrible and hazardous. Food in economy was edible and better than in business. There was a cheese plate that helped me to avoid to starve. No icecreams and no inspirational additionals. Rate 6/10

Dubai-Bangkok was a great experience - as good as it gets on an airplane. A380 must be the king of the skies. Likely of my best flight ever, despite I had not slept the night before. I doubt that a general 1st class experience can beat this luxurious bz-class experience by Emirates on the A380. Simply outstanding on seat “hut”, meals, drinks. The onboard Sky Bar is a solid social effort and gimmick that is impressive and hard to dislike. I like the outer seats in the 1-2-1 biz-configuration with lots of space and great window access. The sports car design works well for me and the WiFi is solid and a bonus. Special meal was sophisticated and made to perfection. Rate 10/10

Lounge provided in Addis is the Ethiopian Cloud Nine Lounge which is slightly better than their Gold lounge. Seems this lounge is improving due to Emirates as they now serve the same champagne available on board.

Last edited:

ACervin

Medlem
Flög förra veckan Köpenhamn-Dubai-Brisbane i business med Emirates 380 hela vägen. Tyckte nog det var ganska bra. Förutom en försening på 6 timmar på grund av en regnstorm i Dubai. Maten höll god business standard men inte lika bra som Qatar och SQ. (Flög Qatar i C i November, Sydney-Doha-Johannesburg och SQ i C Brisbane-Singapore-Köpenhamn den 23/12). Vidare kör Emirates endast 2 vita och 2 röda viner. Singapore har 3 av varje sort och jag tror Qatar har det också. Emirates hade årgångs champagne från Dubai men endast en slät gula änkan från Köpenhamn. Mat och vin mässigt ligger Emirates lite på efterkälken skulle jag vilja säga, men sen har de ju baren. Och till skillnad från Qatars bar på 380 från Sydney som var öde och dyster (det har hänt mig tidigare också) så är det ofta lite action i Emirates bar. Folk att prata med, nyheter (och avstånd till Mecka) på en storbildsskärm, schyssta drinkar och riktigt bra snacks.
IFE tycker jag är utmärkt (bättre än SQ som saknar touch) med både stor fjärr och touch screen. Kollade igenom hela säsong 2 av Succession. Så överlag blir det en bra upplevelse även på Emirates i 380.

Däremot har jag också haft mindre bra upplevelse i 777, förstår knappt hur de biljetterna kan säljas till samma pris, mer som en lite bättre Premium Economy. Flyger därför endast Emirates om 380 service är tillgänglig. Annars får det bli något annat.

Toppen