Senaste nytt

Lufthansas catering strejkar

Bryant

Medlem
3F04721B-3912-4AA0-A6C7-62E9A1B06393.jpeg
38859B3F-33DD-4522-8E9C-B991A8AA5344.jpeg
Fick samma sms som övriga men detta bjöds det på i C igår, flög via MUC. Inte speciellt gott.

Hachans

Medlem
Hur länge fick du vänta på svar? Jag har skickat mail till dem för ca 4 veckor sedan men har inte fått någon respons :(

Hahaha, jag fick svaret ”sucks to be you” och lov om bot och bättring.

Med exakt samma formulering som i ditt mail underskrivet av någon som garanterat inte heter så.

Last edited:
Någon som flugit Lufthansa Business inom Europa på sista tiden som haft cateringproblem?
Läste på Lufthansas hemsida att det fortfarande är problem med flaskhalsar i LSG Chefs catering service.
Ska ut och flyga snart och hade helst sluppit köpa min egen catering.

”Personnel bottlenecks at our catering service provider currently lead to restrictions in the loading of our domestic German and European flights*. Therefore Lufthansa cannot provide the usual choice of drinks and meals on all of these flights. Long-haul flights are loaded with the regular product.

If, in exceptional cases, catering cannot be provided on your domestic German flight, we will inform you with a text message when you have provided us with your mobile data. In this case, we also recommend that you purchase drinks** and food yourself after the security check. Any costs incurred will be reimbursed, so please keep your receipts.

We kindly ask our guests to keep themselves informed about the current status on lufthansa.com and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

.* Flights to the following non-European stations are also affected: Agadir, Algiers, Amman, Baku, Beirut, Cairo, Casablanca, Erbil, Marrakech, Tel Aviv, Tbilisi

** Please note that it is forbidden to consume alcoholic beverages brought on board.”

Toppen