Senaste nytt

[Tävling] Vinn 9 treckings i 9 veckor i Nya Zeeland

Dr. Miles

Expert
Air New Zealand i samarbete med Nya Zeeländsk Department of Conservation har startat en tävlig.

Där fyra finalister vinner 9 trecking courses i 9 veckor i Nya Zeeland. Total avstånd 550 km.

Competition | The Great Walker skrev:
9 Great Walks in 9 weeks. It could be you.

Air New Zealand has joined forces with the Department of Conservation to protect and enhance some of New Zealand’s most inspiring natural environments. A global search is now underway to find four adventurers to take on the challenge of a lifetime by completing all of New Zealand’s nine famous Great Walks in just nine weeks.

The Great Walks span 550km of spectacular New Zealand terrain from the alpine peaks of the Tongariro Northern Circuit to the rainforests of the Heaphy Track, golden beaches, a stunning river journey and the glacial valleys of one of the finest walks in the world, the Milford Track.

It’s a fairly long way to walk of course so a moderate level of fitness and can-do attitude are must-haves, plus a love for the outdoors, personality and character! If you’re one of the lucky winners you’ll be telling the world about the trip on a blog too.

The Prize

An epic Kiwi experience walking the nine Great Walks of New Zealand. The prize package includes:
  • One return economy class airfare to Auckland, New Zealand from anywhere in the world
  • The challenge of a lifetime – walking New Zealand’s nine famous Great Walks in just nine weeks including: entry to New Zealand’s nine Great Walks including accommodation, meals, transfers and DOC guides for each walk
  • Also the chance to take part in a variety of fun “Kiwi” adventure activities along the way
  • For full details check out the terms and conditions.

Competition | The Great Walker

Toppen