Senaste nytt

Bo 2 nätter mellan 16/9 och 17/11 2019, få en gratisnatt på valfritt hotell i USA/Kanada/Karibien

Homer

Medlem
Vem som helst kan alltså delta, men man måste bo på hotell i USA/Kanada/Karibien.

The promotion offer is stay 2 nights and get a Free Night Voucher to use towards your next stay. Completed eligible nights can be at any Best Western® branded hotel in the United States, Canada or the Caribbean between September 16, 2019 and November 17, 2019. What is an eligible night?
An “eligible night” for the purpose of this Promotion is defined as a night at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands, at a rate eligible for earning points or airline/partner rewards, with the exception of a night booked through an online travel agency, a night booked through a tour operator, or a night booked at a special discounted rate (see Best Western Rewards® program rules for further information on eligibility criteria).
Multiple check-in/check-out at the same hotel with less than 24 hours between checkout and check-in will only count as one eligible night stay. Eligible nights which take place during the Promotion Period must be completed on or before November 17, 2019 to be counted towards the Promotion. Eligible nights which take place during the Promotion Period, but which have a check-in date that overlaps the beginning of the Promotion Period, will be counted towards the Promotion.

Do the eligible nights need to be consecutive?
No. The eligible nights can be consecutive at the same hotel during the promotion period. Or the guest can have separate stays with only 1 night each during the promotion period and this would count toward the 2 eligible nights.

How do I make a reservation using my Free Night Voucher?
Advance Reservations are required. Please contact our reservation team at 1(800) 567-4009 to make your reservation and clearly state that you are using a free night voucher as payment.

When does the Free Night Voucher expire?
Expiration dates will vary. The free night voucher will expire 70 days after fulfillment. Expiration date will be stated on the free night voucher.

Can all Best Western Rewards members participate?
Yes. All Best Western Rewards members, regardless of their home country, can take part in this offer by completing two eligible nights at a Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada or the Caribbean Islands.

Stay 2 Nights and Get A Free Night | Best Western Hotels

Last edited:

ptotheg

Medlem
Åker till Miami i oktober och har inte bokat något där än. Blir 2 nätter nära flygplatsen iaf så kanske passar på att nyttja detta då. Hoppas det inte tar en evighet att få vouchern efter sina 2 stays?

Homer

Medlem
Åker till Miami i oktober och har inte bokat något där än. Blir 2 nätter nära flygplatsen iaf så kanske passar på att nyttja detta då. Hoppas det inte tar en evighet att få vouchern efter sina 2 stays?

How long does it take to receive the Free Night Voucher after I have completed my eligible nights?
Best Western Rewards members who have qualified for the promotion and have a valid email address in their account profile will receive a Free Night Voucher approximately 2-3 weeks after they have completed the qualified nights. The member must have a valid email address on file for award delivery.

Toppen