Senaste nytt

Dubbla poäng 16/9 - 17/11 2019 för vistelse på hotell UTANFÖR USA/Kanada/Karibien

Homer

Medlem
Länken till registreringsidan är felaktig, men om man loggar in på kontot så
bör man kunna registrera sig på denna sida Member Dashboard under special offers.

BWR members earn double points for each stay between Sep 16 and Nov 17, 2019

Best Western Rewards members(“BWR®”) (“Member(s)”) who: (a) register for the Promotion (either on bestwestern.com/rewardsrush3 or as otherwise permitted (e.g., at the front desk of any Best Western® branded hotel outside of the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean; (b) complete an eligible stay* between 16 September, 2019 and 17 November, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) at a Best Western branded hotel outside of the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean; will earn Double BWR Bonus Points (“Award”) for each completed eligible stay.
There is no limit to the number of Awards each Member can earn during the Promotion Period. Promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership required prior to the first eligible stay. Eligible stays completed prior to Promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the Promotion requirements. BWR enrollment may be completed by visiting bestwesternrewards.com. Promotion is not valid with any other offer, promotion, or discount. No extensions, substitutions, or replacements available. Promotion is non-transferable. Promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice. All BWR program rules apply. Visit bestwesternrewards.com for complete program terms and conditions. Please allow 14 days after the eligible stay for the Award to be posted.

† Members who reside anywhere worldwide will earn the Award for eligible stays completed at a Best Western branded hotel outside of the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean.

*An “eligible stay” for the purpose of this Promotion is defined as any stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel outside of the United States, Canada and the Caribbean, at a rate eligible for earning points or airline/partner rewards, with the exception of a stay booked through an online travel agency, a stay booked through a tour operator, or a stay booked at a special discounted rate (see BWR program rules for further information on eligibility criteria at Best Western Rewards | Loyalty Program| Best Western Only one (1) check-in/check-out permitted per eligible stay. Qualified stays which take place during the Promotion Period, but which have a check-in date that overlaps the last day of the Promotion Period, will be counted towards the Promotion.

jerixon

Medlem
Riktigt bra deal som jag också såg för ett par dagar sedan. Best Western är i mitt tycke dåliga med promotions annars men nu får det bli o slänga in några bokningar =)

jerixon

Medlem
Ja så står det på mitt konto med... Har dock i get BW bokat i Asien förutom awards i vår. Däremot har jag lite Sverige och Danmark =) Samt håller på att planera lite fler resor så får nog bli BW då...
Jag har rätt så få alternativ i Danmark och Radisson ser klart ut för året :)

jerixon

Medlem
Blev 4 snabba bokningar för att fylla på kontot lite.
BW rewards är perfekt i Asien när man behöver en simpel övernattning. Sjukt mkt bra redemptions :)

jerixon

Medlem
Flertalet hotell för 8000 poäng per natt.
Vilkett man får på 2 hotellnätter med hög status.
Indonesien, Fillipinerna Thailand, Hong Kong, Sydkorea har jag nyttjat BW till bra redemptions bland annat senaste månaderna.
BW enligt mig grymt underksattat och förstår inte folk som hellre samlar på Nordic Choice, Elite eller Scandic i Norden.

Toppen