Senaste nytt

Hongkong Readme, Feb 2019

jtq

Medlem
Har en vän som flyger via Hong Kong imorgon 14/8. Vad tror ni, ska hon chansa eller försöka boka om rutt?

Jackie

Medlem
Har en vän som flyger via Hong Kong imorgon 14/8. Vad tror ni, ska hon chansa eller försöka boka om rutt?

Hong Kong International Airport has cancelled flights for the day after 6 PM local time (6 AM ET) as pro-democracy protests in the city rage on for the tenth consecutive week. Incoming flights will be allowed to land, but outgoing flights for the night have been halted and it’s not clear when air travel might resume.

Skulle nog rekommendera att boka om rutt om möjligt än att sitta på flygplatsen och inte veta när man kan flyga ifrån Hong Kong.

• Gilla
Reactions: jtq

Kaykay

Medlem
IMG_4440 2.jpg

Hong Kong´s flygplats i lördags.

Tsim Sha Tsui vid Star Ferry var det nästan inga turister vid 14 tiden i fredags.

jtq

Medlem
Skulle nog rekommendera att boka om rutt om möjligt än att sitta på flygplatsen och inte veta när man kan flyga ifrån Hong Kong.

Tack för ditt svar.

Hon ringde sitt flygbolag men de sa att hennes flighter inte var inställda så de kunde inte göra något i nuläget, får se hur det ser ut imorgon. Hon har alltså en transfer iHK.

Så känslosamt detta. Tråkigt om detta kommer pågå länge så att man inte kan åka till Hongkong eller om det påverkar landet på ett negativt sätt. Gissar att det tyvärr bara kommer få konsekvensen att Peking tar över mer makt och att Kina inför hårdare kontroller av Hongkong.

jacoph

Medlem
DISRUPTION AT HONG KONG AIRPORT
(Updated 13AUG19 CET 13:30)

Airport operations at Hong Kong International Airport have been seriously disrupted, all flights have been cancelled 12 August 2019.

UPDATE 13 AUGUST 2019
THERE ARE STILL SERIOUS DISRUPTIONS AT HONG KONG AIRPORT 13 AUGUST.

Please check your FLIGHT STATUS or view your flight details in MY BOOKINGS before going to the airport.

We can offer you below rebooking and refund options.

REBOOK YOUR FLIGHT

Is the departure date of your flight from Hong Kong between 14-16 August 2019 and your ticket number starts with 117 issued on/before 12 August 2019 on a SAS operated flight?
Then your new departure date should be between 17 August and 21 October 2019.

Please see below options and rules:

1. CHANGE YOUR TRAVEL DATES

• You may voluntary change your travel dates to a SAS operated flight to/ from Hong Kong.
  • You can change your travel dates only if the same travel class is available as mentioned in your original ticket.
  • You will not have to pay the change fee.
HOW TO REBOOK

Log into MY BOOKINGS and change your travel dates and/or destination yourself if:
(you need to change country on the website to the same as where you did your original booking).

• Your flight is with SAS
  • Flight is not cancelled
  • The departure date of your flight from Hong Kong is between 14-16 August 2019
  • Your ticket number starts with 117
  • Your ticket is issued on/before 12 August 2019
  • The ticket is purchased on SAS webb, SAS App or SAS Call Center. If you booked via a travel agent or a tour operator, please contact them directly.
  • Your journey has not started
You can rebook to a SAS flight on another date and the same destination if the same service class, as in the original ticket, is available. The new date of travel must be no later than 31 October 2019..

The rebooking is free of charge.

• You cannot rebook online if you travelling with a baby, ordered a special meal, are travelling as an unaccompanied minor, have requested transportation of a wheelchair or pet.
  • SAS will not absorb costs such as, but not limited to, accommodation, food and surface/air transportation for voluntary rebookings.
  • Did you book your ticket via a travel agent or a tour operator? Please contact your travel agent to rebook your flight.
You can also rebook by calling us. Due to the situation, you may experience long waiting times. Contact us by phone

APPLY FOR A REFUND

You are entitled to a full refund of your ticket if you are travelling to/ from Hong Kong and your flight was cancelled by SAS, or was delayed for more than 3 hours and you did not travel.

HOW TO REQUEST A REFUND FOR CANCELLED FLIGHTS

If you bought your ticket via SAS and your ticket number starts with 117, you can apply for a refund online, If you booked via a travel agent, please contact them directly.

Message - Traffic Information | SAS

Ni som bor i HK hur är status nu med protester?
Lugnat sig? fortfarande främst kring universitetet?

Jag väntar på sk966 efter en helg i HK.

Såg ingenting av protester eller poliser.
Och det beror inte bara på champagnen efter brunchen på InterContinental Harbourside... som jag kan rekommendera utöver den utmärkta sammanfattningen i början av tråden

Last edited:
Toppen