Senaste nytt

Radisson Blu Heathrow - day use rates?

Mikael

Medlem
Behöver boka en övernattning på Heathrow i April och tittar på priser via Club Carlssons hemsida.
Får upp detta, 49,5 (59,5 inkl skatter) pund för en natt (notera att det står "nightly rate"):
Radisson1.jpg

Men försöker man boka står det att för denna rate är det "Day use", dvs inte övernattning, notera dock att det står incheckning 26/4 kl15 och utcheckning dagen efter kl11.
Radisson2.jpg

Går man vidare i bokningen står det också tydligt att det är ett rum mellan 26 och 27/4, fast tittar man på detaljerna är det fortfarande bara för "Day use".
Radisson3.jpg

Tolkar jag detta rätt att om jag bokar detta kommer jag inte att få övernatta trots att jag både sökt på och bokat ett rum mellan 26 och 27/4?

Jag tyckte priset var riktigt bra när jag hittade denna "bugg/missvisning" för ett par månader sedan.
Gick aldrig vidare med någon bokning då jag inte orkade kontakta hotellet ifråga och kolla.

Men till 99% så är det day-use som gäller, tyvärr.

Jonas C

Medlem
Lägsta priserna brukar annat fall ligga runt £70 inkl skatt. Ganska värt skulle jag säga då hotellet helt klart är trevligt.

Agö

Medlem
Bodde en natt förra veckan. Synnerligen sunkigt rum (trots att det var ett "BC-rum") - även med brittiska mått mätt - vilket jag skrev i utvärderingen, jag utgick också ifrån att det var den generella standarden på stället. Priserna var inte som ovan utan startpriserna var runt £150.

Fick svar idag. Tydligen pågår en uppgradering (room-to-room).

Dear Mr Y,

Thank you for completing our online guest experience survey following your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel.

I am naturally disappointed to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion. I am sorry that you found your allocated room to be tired and in need of updating during your stay. We are currently undergoing a major room to room refurbishment at the hotel, where all rooms are being brought back up to the standard expected of The Edwardian Hotels London. I have shared your comments regarding room 4046 with the team carrying out the refurbishment for further action. Thank you for taking the time to bring these matters to our attention and allowing us the opportunity to improve on our service standards. In situations like this, the hotel will automatically correct the situation, as soon as the guest inform us of their dissatisfaction, by offering you a different room but I believe on this occasion this procedure did not take place and I do apologise for any inconvenience you may have been caused. I have personally passed your detailed and valuable feedback onto our Hotel Management team so that they may further discuss and action these concerns and improve on future service standards. The Edwardian Hotels London value all of our guest feedback, both Positive and Negative, as it is essential to the improvement of service and standards at the hotels, so thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, and allowing us the opportunity to improve further.

I do hope that your last experience does not prevent you from staying with us in the future. If you do ever decide to visit us again in the future please contact me via the email address below, once you have made a booking, I will personally take care of all the arrangements so as to ensure you have a memorable stay for all the right reasons this time. I appreciate this does not change what happened in your recent stay with us but hopefully we can try to make it up to you and restore your faith in our service and the hotel as a whole.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and for giving us the opportunity to review our service standards and operations.

Kind Regards,

X X

Group Customer Services Supervisor

AABack2ARN

Medlem
Ja det är day use som gäller. Det finns fortfarande. Och ja sidan är riktigt missvisande och det är lätt att missa att det är day rate...

Toppen