Senaste nytt

Etihad och Philippine Airlines annonserar samarbete - Dubbla miles under Sep-Okt

johhenrik

Medlem
Jag fick följande mail ikväll:

Etihad Airways is delighted to announce our new partnership with the national airline of the Philippines – Philippine Airlines. The partnership will enable Etihad Guest members to access reciprocal benefits when flying on Philippine Airlines services, including the opportunity to earn and redeem your miles on international and domestic flights. Your Etihad Guest status will also be recognized when travelling with our new partner to ensure you receive all the benefits your status provides.

Philippine Airlines and Etihad Airways will have a joint codeshare services between Manila and Abu Dhabi as well as on Philippine Airlines domestic services to 20 cities across the country including stunning holiday destinations such as Cebu, Palawan and Kalibo (For Boracay Island).

To celebrate the launch, Etihad Guest is offering you the opportunity to earn DOUBLE Etihad Guest Miles for travel from September to October on ANY Philippine Airlines flights. This includes codeshare flights from Manila to Abu Dhabi, regional and domestic flights from and within the Philippines. All you have to do is quote your Etihad Guest number when booking from today onwards and remember to present your Etihad Guest card at check-in.

For more details, visit Etihad Guest - A whole new world of opportunities.

Alx

Medlem
Me too... Etihad kör verkligen på stenhårt framåt. Snart har de en egen allians i storlek med de tre stora kända flygbolagsallianserna. :D

Ricci

Medlem
Vad roligt att det blev av, läste lite om förhandlingen i april iår (i Manila Bulletin tror jag det var).

doc

Medlem
Det ena hindrar ju inte det andra? Mellanösternbolagen verkar ju inte följa så många regler. Emirates samarbetar ju med Qantas och Air Berlin är ju med i Oneworld, trots att det delägs av Etihad.

Toppen