Senaste nytt

Hjälp! Air Europa till Madrid försenat

Landade strax innan 3 på morgonen i Madrid! Var ju inte några problem att somna på flyget ;)

Bjuder på några bilder från economy-kabinen ombord på denna Airbus 330. Business-kabinen såg helt ok ut om än något daterad. Om man åker denna flygning med Air Europa kan jag verkligen rekommendera att betala för platser med extra benutrymme.
Visa bifogad bild 93466 Visa bifogad bild 93465
Vem är det som har skorna på sätet? :eek:

Samosaguas

Medlem
Låt kampen om 261/2004-ersättningen börja! Vilka chanser har jag att ro detta i hamn?

Dear Mr. Samosaguas,

We acknowledge receipt of your comments submitted through our website as per July 08th, 2019, concerning our flight UX-1642 Arlanda - Madrid on July 05th, 2019.
We very much regret the delay that the flight mentioned above suffered on its departure. According to our high security instructions and in order to provide our passengers with the highest possible safety standards at all times, due to extraordinary circumstances the programmed aircraft had to be replaced by another on a previous stopover.

We assure you that Air Europa constantly strives to offer the maximum punctuality and service to all passengers and that we put all our efforts i nto trying to achieve this aim; in fact, we are constantly pushing for progress in order to keep a delay as short as possible.

We kindly inform you that in such cases the company offers assistance to the passengers in accordance with the normative in force in each case up to the departure of a given flight depending on the waiting period, the length of the air route and the country of departure of the affected flight.

Likewise, we would like to inform you that in case you deci ded not to take the initially booked flight or an alternative one, hence, you decided not to fly; you can apply for the reimbursement of the non-used portion of your ticket if the delay of the flight exceeds five (5) hours. If this applies to you please contact the sales office that issued your ticket in order to request a refund of the non-used portion of that ticket.

Nevertheless, we would like to inform you that in the event of delay there is no economic compensation established.
We thank you for contacting us and at the same time regret the inconveniences as described. Despite this time we have not been able to meet your expectations, we however hope to welcome you back to Air Europa in the future as we would appreciate the opportunity to restore your faith in us again.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Relations Department
Air Europa

Fax: +34 971 178 439
E-mail: relacionesconclientes@air-europa.com

jsn

Medlem
Låt kampen om 261/2004-ersättningen börja! Vilka chanser har jag att ro detta i hamn?

Dear Mr. Samosaguas,

We acknowledge receipt of your comments submitted through our website as per July 08th, 2019, concerning our flight UX-1642 Arlanda - Madrid on July 05th, 2019.
We very much regret the delay that the flight mentioned above suffered on its departure. According to our high security instructions and in order to provide our passengers with the highest possible safety standards at all times, due to extraordinary circumstances the programmed aircraft had to be replaced by another on a previous stopover.

We assure you that Air Europa constantly strives to offer the maximum punctuality and service to all passengers and that we put all our efforts i nto trying to achieve this aim; in fact, we are constantly pushing for progress in order to keep a delay as short as possible.

We kindly inform you that in such cases the company offers assistance to the passengers in accordance with the normative in force in each case up to the departure of a given flight depending on the waiting period, the length of the air route and the country of departure of the affected flight.

Likewise, we would like to inform you that in case you deci ded not to take the initially booked flight or an alternative one, hence, you decided not to fly; you can apply for the reimbursement of the non-used portion of your ticket if the delay of the flight exceeds five (5) hours. If this applies to you please contact the sales office that issued your ticket in order to request a refund of the non-used portion of that ticket.

Nevertheless, we would like to inform you that in the event of delay there is no economic compensation established.
We thank you for contacting us and at the same time regret the inconveniences as described. Despite this time we have not been able to meet your expectations, we however hope to welcome you back to Air Europa in the future as we would appreciate the opportunity to restore your faith in us again.

Yours sincerely,

Air Europa

Gentlemen, start your engines!

Nemo

Medlem

Dear Mr. Samosaguas,

Yours sincerely,

Air Europa

Nämen alltså Air Europa måste visa exakt vad förseningen beror på, inte enbart skriva att den är ”extraordinär” utan närmare förklaring. Deras text är ju en standard-slask-text som skickas till alla oavsett.
Spar boardingcard, skriv ut vilka tider som var beräknad resp verklig ankomsttid (flightradar24 ?)
Skicka in en claim på ersättning(ar). Mall finns på exvis konsumenteuropa.
Men viktigast: njut av er semester! Pappersvändandet kan du vänta med en stund (men inte för länge).

Samosaguas

Medlem
Nämen alltså Air Europa måste visa exakt vad förseningen beror på, inte enbart skriva att den är ”extraordinär” utan närmare förklaring. Deras text är ju en standard-slask-text som skickas till alla oavsett.
Spar boardingcard, skriv ut vilka tider som var beräknad resp verklig ankomsttid (flightradar24 ?)
Skicka in en claim på ersättning(ar). Mall finns på exvis konsumenteuropa.
Men viktigast: njut av er semester! Pappersvändandet kan du vänta med en stund (men inte för länge).
Skrev till Air Europa och begärde att de skulle specificera exakt vad som hade inträffat för att kunna bedöma om detta var "extraordinary circumstances". Fick nu ett svar efter påtryckning via telefon eftersom de inte svarat på typ tre veckor. Fick då detta svar:

Dear Mr. Samosaguas,

We acknowledge receipt of your message, concerning our flight UX-1642 Arlanda - Madrid on July 05th, 2019.
We very much regret that you were not satisfied with the comments made in our previous messages. However, based on the adduced documentation concerning your file, taking into account the allegations made in your correspondence, we herewith inform you, that we must reiterate all the comments made in our correspondence because we have not found any argument that could possibly question our initial response.

We assure you that we have taken a fair and balanced view on the matter evaluatin g all the information available to us. Hoping for your understanding that for the peviously mentioned resons all we can do is referring to our previous responses to you.
We regret for not being able to give you a different feedback however assuring you our best intentions at all times, we remain with kind regards.

Yours sincerely,
Air Europa

Ingen förklaring till varför de anser att detta är extraordinary circumstances. Kontakten med Air Europa är helt hopplös. När man ringer så får man prata med någon som i sin tur kontaktar de som jobbar med claims. Så klart så har de ingen aning om någonting.

Vad skulle ni göra i detta fall?

Tonton

Medlem
Skrev till Air Europa och begärde att de skulle specificera exakt vad som hade inträffat för att kunna bedöma om detta var "extraordinary circumstances". Fick nu ett svar efter påtryckning via telefon eftersom de inte svarat på typ tre veckor. Fick då detta svar:

Dear Mr. Samosaguas,

We acknowledge receipt of your message, concerning our flight UX-1642 Arlanda - Madrid on July 05th, 2019.
We very much regret that you were not satisfied with the comments made in our previous messages. However, based on the adduced documentation concerning your file, taking into account the allegations made in your correspondence, we herewith inform you, that we must reiterate all the comments made in our correspondence because we have not found any argument that could possibly question our initial response.

We assure you that we have taken a fair and balanced view on the matter evaluatin g all the information available to us. Hoping for your understanding that for the peviously mentioned resons all we can do is referring to our previous responses to you.
We regret for not being able to give you a different feedback however assuring you our best intentions at all times, we remain with kind regards.

Yours sincerely,
Air Europa

Ingen förklaring till varför de anser att detta är extraordinary circumstances. Kontakten med Air Europa är helt hopplös. När man ringer så får man prata med någon som i sin tur kontaktar de som jobbar med claims. Så klart så har de ingen aning om någonting.

Vad skulle ni göra i detta fall?

Jag skulle skriva tillbaka något i still med att de har x antal dagar på sig att återkomma med ett ordentligt svar då de enligt artikel X.X måste bevisa att att det var extraordinary circumstances. Ifall de inte återkommer inom utsatt datum så tar du detta vidare via relevanta "legal procedures" i Sverige.

Samosaguas

Medlem
Jag skulle skriva tillbaka något i still med att de har x antal dagar på sig att återkomma med ett ordentligt svar då de enligt artikel X.X måste bevisa att att det var extraordinary circumstances. Ifall de inte återkommer inom utsatt datum så tar du detta vidare via relevanta "legal procedures" i Sverige.
Ok, typ det som ja sa i det förra mailet men får väl göra ett nytt försök. När du skriver artikel X.X menar du då helt enkelt en hänvisning till EU Regulation 261/2004?

Toppen