Senaste nytt

IHG lanserar Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants i Asien

Homer

Medlem
HAINAN: A NATURAL HAVEN
Come 2020, the Kimpton Resort Sanya Haitang Bay will be tucked along a southeast bay on this tropical island. The locale yields instant access to gorgeous stretches of spotless sand and crystal waters. Relax by a rooftop pool or seek R&R in the shade of our vibrant gardens.

Kimpton-Sanya-Rendering-625x429.jpg

A rendering of the Kimpton Resort Sanya Haitang Bay

Sanya has long been a tropical stretch of paradise known for:

• Being China’s only tropical island, Hainan (pronounced Hi-Nan) sits off the mainland’s southern tip in the South China Sea. Beijing emperors of yore named it ‘End of the Earth’ because of its remote location.
  • A short flight for jetsetters, we love Hainan for its curving sandy coastlines, dramatic rainforests and fresh local seafood.
Guanyin-statue-in-Nanshan-Hainan-625x417.jpg

Culture and natural beauty abound at the Guanyin of Nanshan statue in Hainan, China

• Sanya and Haitang Bay are weekend vacationer beehives. For a break, take the cable car to Monkey Island to watch macaques in a semi-wild reserve, or trek through the forest to explore the giant Huangdi caves.
  • Immaculate fairways and greens await golfers. Hainan has several pristine courses, including Mission Hills Haikou, the world’s largest golf club.
  • Water sports at its finest. Give parasailing and jetskiing a spin, or ride the pipes at Riyue Bay – China’s surfer central.

BALI: JEWEL OF INDONESIA
Make a date for 2019 when Kimpton shares the keys to 50 luxury villas on Bali’s picturesque and serene Nusa Dua coast. Time slows down on this Indonesian island.

Bali-hero-625x417.jpg

Brilliant azure water and white sandy shores make Bali a dream beach getaway

When you come to visit, enjoy:

• Breathtaking backdrops that extend from powdery white or black sand beaches to commanding conical volcanoes and sloping rice terraces.
  • Seminyak, Bali’s self-titled culinary capital has built a reputation on inventive Asian-inspired eateries that are stationed in town and by the beach. The highland retreat of Ubud celebrates sustainable living, with organic coffee houses, ayurvedic yoga and inventive vegan dining.
  • Local Balinese culture celebrated by colorful festivals. Ceremonial locations include the Tanah Lot rock temple (especially at sunset), and Pura Besakihwhich spotlight dramatic island views.
Bali-temple-625x417.jpg

A visit to one of Bali’s temples, like this one — Pura Padmasana Puja Mandala Temple — is a must

• Hiking and cycling through the volcanic central spine or getting up close to exotic marine life at a plethora of dive spots. World-class wave-riding brings in surfers to Uluwatu and Padang-Padang.
  • Canggu, an up and coming beach village in South Bali teeming with lively bars, organic cafés and perfect surfing weather.
  • Ideally located amid Indonesia’s vast archipelago, Bali is just a boat or luxury yacht ride from the scenic island destinations of Lembongan and Lombok.

SHANGHAI: SHIKUMEN CHIC
Overlooking the meandering Suzhou (pronounced Soo-Jo) Creek, Kimpton Shanghai Jing’an is slated to open its doors in 2021. Century-old riverside dwellings will be beautifully restored to marry old and new to create 150 hotel rooms and 120 villas in Shanghai’s signature shikumen architectural style.

Shanghai-skyline-hero-625x417.jpg

Shanghai’s riverside skyscrapers results in a skyline that radiates urban beauty from dawn to dus

Kimpton’s Bringing Boutique Bliss to Asia - Life is Suite

IHG introduces iconic boutique brand, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, to Asia | Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants

Ricci

Medlem
Lånar denna tråd:

Jag tänkte stanna 2 nätter i Taipei nu i juli och tittar lite på ett nyöppnat Kimpton.
Har aldrig bott på ett Kimpton så var kan man räkna in märket Kimpton i IHG märkesflora t ex bättre än CP men sämre IC ?

Kris

Medlem
Lånar denna tråd:

Jag tänkte stanna 2 nätter i Taipei nu i juli och tittar lite på ett nyöppnat Kimpton.
Har aldrig bott på ett Kimpton så var kan man räkna in märket Kimpton i IHG märkesflora t ex bättre än CP men sämre IC ?
Jag har iofs bara bott på kimpton fitzroy i London. Mycket trevligt hotell. Känns mer boutique än IC och definitivt några strå vassare än Indigos. Kimptons logo är top left när man öppnar IHGs app :)

Ricci

Medlem
Jag har iofs bara bott på kimpton fitzroy i London. Mycket trevligt hotell. Känns mer boutique än IC och definitivt några strå vassare än Indigos. Kimptons logo är top left när man öppnar IHGs app :)
Blev sugen verkligen sugen att testa detta hotell i Taipei så nu är det bokat.
Återkommer förstås med lite bilder och personligt tycke :)

Last edited:

Ricci

Medlem
Testade Kimpton nu i Taipei och det var verkligen ett boutique hotell men wow...helt underbart och vilken staff de har.
Kommer utan tvekan att komma tillbaka till detta hotell när jag är här igen.

Toppen