Senaste nytt

SAS och Singapore ökar samarbete

Senator

Pressmeddelande från SAS idag

Expanded SAS and Singapore Airlines partnership to boost flights between Scandinavia and Singapore

Scandinavian Airlines and Singapore Airlines have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the aim of entering into a joint venture agreement to introduce a jointly operated non-stop route between Stockholm and Singapore, as well as increased frequencies on the Copenhagen-Singapore route. The joint venture agreement is subject to regulatory approval.

The Memorandum of Understanding involves the co-ordination of flight schedules and joint sales activities.

Singapore Airlines currently operates three weekly flights between Copenhagen and Singapore. The partnership is expected to lead to growth in air services between Scandinavia and Singapore, and, depending on market conditions, pave the way for a new route between Stockholm and Singapore, served with Singapore Airlines aircraft. No airline currently operates non-stop flights between the two cities.

"Due to the increased demand for travel to South East Asia, we are very pleased to be able to partner with Singapore Airlines to launch a new direct route between Stockholm and Singapore. We will also be able to offer both our corporate and leisure customers a wide number of beyond destinations across South East Asia thanks to our partnership with Singapore Airlines," says Robin Kamark, Chief Commercial Officer, Scandinavian Airlines.

Fantastiska nyheter!

Nu behöver man inte flyga via CPH eller HEL om man ska ut i Asien om man nu inte väljer att flyga med TG.
Håller dessutom tummarna att de erbjuder extra bra priser i business. Någon som har erfarenhet om de erbjuder low flex biljetter i business på SQ?

Toppen