Senaste nytt

Virgin Atlantic rear poäng

ACervin

Medlem
Hittade detta på Point hack som är en Australisk kille som jag tycker har många bra tips dock kanske mest relevanta för boende i dom här krokarna. Han är bland annat förtjust i Maylasian Airways poängtabell som han menar är väldigt förmånlig. (Man kan i Australien konvertera sina AmEx poäng till just Malaysian, 1:1)

Men det här är något annat. 25% rabatt kanske inte är storslaget men i alla fall.

Virgin Atlantic Flying Club offering 25% bonus on points purchases until 10th February - Point Hacks

Virgin Atlantic Flying Club offering 25% bonus on points purchases until 10th February

The deal is pretty simple – buy Flying Club points up to 10th February and receive an immediate 25% points bonus.
Virgin Atlantic fly daily to London via Hong Kong from Sydney, and there’s usually OK availability on their Sydney – Hong Kong flight (and vice versa) – you can research award redemption availability online, and a one way flight between the two cities will cost you 40,000 miles plus a few hundred dollars in taxes. You’ll need a Flying Club account to research availability and costs – you can sign up here if you don’t have one.
Here’s how this could work – if you want to book into Upper Class and currently have no Flying Club points, you can purchase 32,000 points, plus the 8,000 bonus, for £495, or around $925 at current exchange rates. Add on some taxes and you have a one way Business Class fare for around $1300. Given return Business Class fares to Hong Kong are usually $5,000 plus, this could be a usable option.
Read more →

Last edited:
Toppen