Senaste nytt

Trafikvarningstråden

Dr. Miles

Expert
Snön ställer till problem på London Heathrow. Många flyga är försenade/inställda.

Heathrow Airport

BAA Heathrow skrev:
Weather warning - updated flight schedules

Due to adverse weather across the UK and Europe, Heathrow is operating a reduced flight schedule today. If you are travelling today or over the next couple of days, please check your flight’s status with your airline before setting out and allow extra time for your journey to the airport as the road and rail networks may be affected.

Kricka

Medlem
Verkar som om det kan bli lite "spännande" och se om flyget
JFK - LCY går som det skall imorgon kväll. Det talas för all
del bara om LHR när det gäller snöproblemen.

MarcusC

Medlem
ATC Strejk aviserad i FRA imorgon TORSDAG 1500-2200

We would like to inform you about the announcement of an air traffic control strike at Frankfurt Airport (FRA) on Thursday, 16th of February.

According to current information the collective bargaining of the trade union of the air traffic control failed today. On this account the strike was set for tomorrow from 15:00 to 22:00 LT.

agehall

Medlem
Kanske inte drabbar så många här men flera stora charterbolag går ut i strejk imorgon, bl.a. Fritidsresor, Apollo och Solresor.

Är det någon som ska iväg på charterresa med någon av dessa bolag denna vecka kan det vara bra att kolla upp att flyget verkligen går.

Charterbolag strejkar i morgon | Näringsliv | SvD

Det där är ju jättebra nyheter för de flesta här. Mindre trängsel på ARN T5, framförallt om man flyger skyteam.. :)

Toppen