SWISS Valentine's Day Voucher

Diskussion i 'Flygbiljetter' startad av Tjaeng, 12 Februari 2013.

1. Tjaeng

Tjaeng Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    SWISS Voucher

Vouchers som ger 15% rabatt på voucherbeloppet (eller 17,65% extra jämfört med voucherpriset beroende på hur man ser det). Finns dock en del villkor:

Conditions for Gift Certificates

• Promotional codes are only on 5 - 22 February 2013 sold via the webshop of Star ticket, while supplies last. A maximum of 4 vouchers purchased per person.
    • Apply to that purchase, the terms and conditions of the Star ticket.
    • The vouchers can be purchased only in Euros (€).
    • The purchase of a voucher entitling the holder to give the voucher when booking a flight through a travel agency in Book flights at low price online or payment.
    • Employees of SWISS, Star Ticket and its subsidiaries are not eligible to purchase the promotional code.
    • For the purchase of the ticket subject to the redemption terms and the Terms and Conditions of Carriage of SWISS.
    • Validity: Vouchers must to 31 May be redeemed 2013th
    • The purchase of the voucher is subject in all respects to the laws of Switzerland.

[h=3]Conditions for redemption of vouchers[/h]
    • Valid for worldwide flights from Italy, Spain, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Greece, Portugal, Serbia, Turkey or Romania with SWISS flight numbers (LX) to a destination. These flights are conducted by SWISS or partner airlines.
    • The owner of the voucher is entitled to enter the coupon at time of booking a flight to Book flights at low price online in payment.
    • Vouchers are redeemable either at Book flights at low price online or travel agencies in the period from 5 February to 31 May 2013.Vouchers are not to until 31 May have been redeemed in 2013 expire.
    • Vouchers can only be redeemed for the following travel period: 6 February 2013 - 31 March 2014 (last trip).
    • Per person and booking only one coupon is redeemable. Vouchers can not be for the purchase of airline tickets for infants (under 2 years) given in payment.
    • The coupon will not be paid, can not be combined and can not be exchanged or refunded. A refund of vouchers is only possible when booking refundable tickets to the same extent and not in cash but by credit, which can be used in a further booking process.
    • If the coupon value exceeds the final price of the selected flight, the remaining balance will not be counted in a subsequent booking or paid, and thus forfeited.
    • The voucher value is lower than the final price of the selected flight, you pay the remaining amount by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, AirPlus / Air Travel Plan).
    • Carrier is Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.. By redeeming the voucher and by reference of a ticket is a carriage agreement between the owner and SWISS, if the booking was made correctly on Book flights at low price online or travel agencies.
    • The transport contract apply the conditions of carriage of SWISS, which can be viewed at Book flights at low price online.
    • The booked flight is subject to the tariff provisions, which appear when posting to Book flights at low price online.
    • The number of seats on flights is limited. Because availability on SWISS.COM be viewed.

Dela sidan

BusinessClass Logo

Hej och välkommen till BusinessClass!

Prenumerera på vårt gratis nyhetsbrev för att få uppdateringar och nyheter om vad som händer runtom i världen och på BusinessClass.

I'm already subscribed
BusinessClass Logo

Välkommen till utskickslistan!

Glöm inte att kontrollera din epost och bekräfta din prenumeration.

BusinessClass Logo

Gå med i BusinessClass-gemenskapen!

Gilla oss på Facebook för att få de senaste nyheterna från BusinessClass direkt i ditt flöde.

Bli medlem och delta i våra diskussioner, ställ frågor och dela med dig av din kunskap och dina erfarenheter.

Bli medlem nu!