Senaste nytt

Singapore, Uniquely Singapore - videos and information

V Log on 7 Jan 2016 - some Nasi Lemak and Indian Thosai!

V Log on 8 Jan 2016 - Tom's City Zoom Mee Pok Tar at the Ghim Moh temporary market.

V Log on 11 Jan 2016 - more food! Won ton mee.

I really love your Vlogs. The first thing I think about when I think of Singapore is food. When people ask me what I love about Singapore, my answer is, FOOD. Your videos really bring back the nice feeling I always have in Singapore. I am really looking forward to going back there in about 4 weeks.

I really love your Vlogs. The first thing I think about when I think of Singapore is food. When people ask me what I love about Singapore, my answer is, FOOD. Your videos really bring back the nice feeling I always have in Singapore. I am really looking forward to going back there in about 4 weeks.

Thank you for your comment. I only started doing these V Logs from 1st Jan 2016 and my intention was more to keep a glimpse of what I ate, read, saw on that day. Turns out that most of my V Logs focus on food and the daily news! Thanks for watching. I've got more and I will post them here too.

V Log 12 Jan - won ton mee again! And a rollercoaster featured in the daily papers.

V Log 13 Jan - I seem to be having the same thing for breakfast every morning.

V Log 15 Jan - Lunar New Year beckons.

This being Chinese Lunar New Year season, plenty of fun stuff to watch, even at shopping malls! Chanced upon this chinese martial arts demonstration at a local mall.

Part 1 - including 10 year old Tai Ji Quan boy

Part 2- double sword and single sword

Part 3 - World Champion Ho Lin Ying

Part 4 - Twins, showing off their sword prowess

Part 5 - 3 types of self defence for ladies

Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year! Happy New Year! This is the chinese year of the Monkey.
16k5hzl.jpg

The tradition before the Lunar New Year is to have reunion dinners. I had two, one for each side of the family. Both times we do the 'Lou Hei' or prosperity toss, followed by a delicious steamboat dinner. Enjoy the videos!

Video 1 - Reunion Dinner 1

Video 2 - Reunion Dinner 2

This is Nespresso's flagship store in Singapore, located in the ION Orchard.

Salvador Dali mini exhibition, located in the same Orchard ION Mall.

A Spanish restaurant in Dempsey Hill area, where we had a gorgeous meal.

Cartoons on the Singapore MRT carrying some public service message.

More food related videos. In this one, I am having breakfast at the newly renovated Ghim Moh Food Center.

The same food center.

Some local press coverage of Singapore Airlines new Airbus A350. The first plane arrived in Singapore not too long ago. The plane is now being used for short flights to KL and Jakarta, for crew training. The first commercial long-haul will be in early May, to Amsterdam, Holland.

Toppen