Senaste nytt

Singapore, Uniquely Singapore - videos and information

nota bene

Medlem
Having just been out for my regular morning run I cannot end to think how beautiful and great Singapore is. Everything is so close, and the place is clean, well-structured and people are always nice and generally well-educated.

I will try to have some local food at a few of your recommended places.

[Quote = "nota bene, mail: 385211, member: 2915"] Having just been out for my regular morning run I can not end-to think how beautiful and great Singapore ice. Everything is so close, and the place is clean, well-structured and people are always nice and Generally well-educated.

I will try to have some local food at a few of your recommended places. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your kind words.

On the topic of food, this video shows you the foodcourt at Raffles City Shopping Center, which sits on top of City Hall MRT station. Plenty of food options here (if you don't wish to dine in restaurants and hotels). Food courts and hawker centers are common place all over Singapore and it is here where locals get our day-to-day food.

nota bene

Medlem
Was a regular at the Centerworld food court in Bangkok when I was there for a few weeks a few years ago - they tend to provide good value :)

Just got back from some eating and drinks in the touristy Clark Quay area, but it happens to be close to my hotel this time!

Taking a walk from outside YMCA (near the National Museum), to Dhoby Ghaut MRT station.

In this video, I go through an exhibition showing more than 100 artefacts from Lee Kuan Yew and his compatriots.

Toppen