Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge London Heathrow Terminal 2B

Diskussion i 'Lounger' startad av guitarsingapore, 20 Juni 2015.

1. This lounge is newly opened (in May this year). A pretty neat addition to the Star Alliance Lounges in Heathrow. While my favourite is still the United Lounge, the SilverKris lounge is not bad either.

Enjoy the video.

Maja, jumbooze, bnr och 1 annan gillar detta.
  2. bnr

bnr Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    What are the pros and cons of the United vs Singapore lounges at LHR T2B in your opinion?
    Would be nice to hear your comments on that since you seem to have checked out both lounges thoroughly.

3. Good question.

United Club (for Business Class)
    Bigger and more airy feel.
    More open spaces.
    Fully manned bar with a comprehensive drinks list for you to select from & friendly bartenders
    Shower suites that feel very upmarket and classy
    Food selection is very decent.

Silver Kris Lounge (for Business Class)
    Lounge feels smaller, a more intimate type of feel, with classy furniture
    Fewer open spaces but it has a kiddy area that is cute.
    The bar is smaller and there is a bartender, however, not as many drinks. That said, you can get the Singapore sling.
    Food selection is different from the United Club as you can expect more Asian type food.

4. bnr

bnr Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    Thanks! That is in line with what I have heard from others... gotta visit the Singapore lounge soon and re-visit the United lounge.

5. No problems. Actually, I am Singaporean and proud of Singapore and SIA. I went to Heathrow thinking that the SilverKris lounge would beat them all. But, in all honesty, I do like the United Club better.

jumbooze, magost, SvartMjolk och 3 andra gillar detta.

Dela sidan

BusinessClass Logo

Hej och välkommen till BusinessClass!

Prenumerera på vårt gratis nyhetsbrev för att få uppdateringar och nyheter om vad som händer runtom i världen och på BusinessClass.

I'm already subscribed
BusinessClass Logo

Välkommen till utskickslistan!

Glöm inte att kontrollera din epost och bekräfta din prenumeration.

BusinessClass Logo

Gå med i BusinessClass-gemenskapen!

Gilla oss på Facebook för att få de senaste nyheterna från BusinessClass direkt i ditt flöde.

Bli medlem och delta i våra diskussioner, ställ frågor och dela med dig av din kunskap och dina erfarenheter.

Bli medlem nu!