Senaste nytt

SAS största sparprogram någonsin?

Fredrik

Medlem
Det är väl dessutom inte cash som är problemet utan egna kapitalet. Försäljningar här låter som att bara byter tillgångsslag.

darkcho

Medlem
Selling the EB program aint that bad as long as SAS can get a good deal out of it. AirCanada has outsourced their own for instance. I personally think the EB program could be much better than it is today, with a lot more ways to earn points aswell as easier to use. For the "average joe" this program isnt very easy to use if you want to earn points on anything else than flying or hotels.

Randy Marsh

Medlem
Selling the EB program aint that bad as long as SAS can get a good deal out of it. AirCanada has outsourced their own for instance. I personally think the EB program could be much better than it is today, with a lot more ways to earn points aswell as easier to use. For the "average joe" this program isnt very easy to use if you want to earn points on anything else than flying or hotels.
Eehh...what? You can earn points on buying things like electronics, cosmetics, electricity, food and car fuel, just to mention a few. In addition you have co-branded credit cards . There are few things on which you can't earn any points these days.

darkcho

Medlem
Fully aware of that, and using it all the time myself. The fact is that this is much more developed in the US. Many more deals to be made, offers, signups, campaigns etc. Think of the random SAS EB user, is he aware of the 40eb points pr 100 spent on room21.no for instance? Not likely. Its marketed badly and not very visible to those who doesnt seek it out and look for it.

What about miles for telephone bills? Insurance companies? Why not make it more profitable for the loyal customer to buy their soda and chips onboard the plane instead of buying it at the airport? Include 50eb points for 2beers and a pack of chips if you pay with any EB combined creditcard for instance.

Randy Marsh

Medlem
Fully aware of that, and using it all the time myself. The fact is that this is much more developed in the US. Many more deals to be made, offers, signups, campaigns etc. Think of the random SAS EB user, is he aware of the 40eb points pr 100 spent on room21.no for instance? Not likely. Its marketed badly and not very visible to those who doesnt seek it out and look for it.

What about miles for telephone bills? Insurance companies? Why not make it more profitable for the loyal customer to buy their soda and chips onboard the plane instead of buying it at the airport? Include 50eb points for 2beers and a pack of chips if you pay with any EB combined creditcard for instance.

I don't think the problem is too few ways to earn points, but rahter the poor marketing. One shouldn't have to browse through the entire SAS website in order to find out that you can earn points on buying things like electronics.

Toppen