1. Please note that this forum page is part of BusinessClass UK and all content should be written in English.
    Stäng notis

Review: Air New Zealand Business Class across the Pacific

Diskussion i 'News comments' startad av Martin Björnström, 20 Maj 2015.

1. Air New Zealand Business Class Boeing 777 Los Angeles Auckland

Background Air New Zealand is known for its creativity. Whether it be the news-making safety videos featuring Lord of the Rings characters to being the first airline in the world to launch a fully flat product in economy class, known as the Sky Couch. The South Pacific nation’s home airline operates with quite a bit…

Se hela inlägget

Bryant gillar detta.
  2. jumbooze

jumbooze Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    Great review Ramsey, well balanced with nice photos and good details and reflections like seating when traveling with a companion.

3. chazzie

chazzie Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    Very nice review! This makes me want to try ANZ even more! =}

4. agehall

agehall Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    I don't get to fly much with Air New Zealand, but I've tried them a couple of times. Unfortunately only in economy. :( They do strike me as a very nice carrier though. Their service was good even though it was a fairly short flight between the islands and I really liked their lounges.

I really hope I get to travel more in the SEA-PAC region in the future so that I can try them out a bit more!

5. GOTATH

GOTATH Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    Thank you for your nice review and welcome to BusinessClass!

6. airbus380.se

airbus380.se Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    Your review gives me the feeling this airline is a must! And up to 16h in a plane the lowest level is C. :) Look forward to fly with them later on...

7. Anfield

Anfield Medlem

8. Sofia

Sofia Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    Awesome! Thanks for a great review, it really makes me want to fly with Air NZ :)

Welcome to Businessclass!

Dela sidan

BusinessClass Logo

Hello and welcome to BusinessClass!

Subscribe to our newsletter to recieve updates about what is going on at BusinessClass.

I'm already subscribed
BusinessClass Logo

Welcome to the mailinglist!

Don't forget to check your email and confirm your subscription.

BusinessClass Logo

Join the BusinessClass Community!

Like us on Facebook to get the latest BusinessClass news in your feed.

Become a member and participate in our discussions, ask question and share your knowledge and experiences.