Senaste nytt

Radissons tophotel? Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow

Homer

Medlem
Det här måste ju vara Radisson:s tophotel

Moscow's legendary hotel Ukraina has reopened as the brand new Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow after a three-year renovation period, and is set to operate in a market segment that has not yet been saturated.
$300 million was spent on the renovation of the building
The construction of the 34-storey, 206-metre tall "Soviet classicism"-style hotel, which is one of the city's Stalin-era "Seven Sisters" buildings, was completed in 1957. At that time, it was the tallest hotel in Europe

Hotel "Ukraina", Moscow

Ubbe

Medlem

Moscow's legendary hotel Ukraina has reopened as the brand new Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow after a three-year renovation period, and is set to operate in a market segment that has not yet been saturated.
The construction of the 34-storey, 206-metre tall "Soviet classicism"-style hotel, which is one of the city's Stalin-era "Seven Sisters" buildings, was completed in 1957. At that time, it was the tallest hotel in Europe

Hotel "Ukraina", Moscow

Ja det såg ju fint ut. Kanske en Weekend där till sommaren...

Agö

Medlem
Verkar till och med vara rimliga priser på detta hotell. Tittade på en helg i april, från drygt 1700 spänn per natt (8000 rubel).

ErikOM

Medlem

Hotel "Ukraina", Moscow

Jag har bott här ett antal gånger i jobbet och jag kan verkligen rekommendera det! Rummen är bra, sängarna riktigt sköna och personlen är faktiskt väldigt service minded (har råkat ut för raka motsatsen på andra bra hotell i Moskva). Dessutom är själva byggnaden imponerande! Ett tips: se till att frukosten ingår i priset, för annars är den väldigt dyr. Den är riktigt bra, men som sagt dyr om den inte ingår.

Toppen