Senaste nytt

Marriott Rewards deal för nya medlemmar: Gratisnatt efter två hotellvistelser

forastero

Medlem
http://www.joinmarriottrewards.com/freenight/uk/

Enrol as a new member and be rewarded immediately. When you stay twice at any of our more than 3,500 participating Marriott® hotels around the world, you will receive a Free Night certificate that entitles you to a Free Night's stay

Here's all you have to do to participate and to get one step closer to the holiday you've always wanted:

* Enrol by completing the Marriott Rewards membership enrolment form below and you will be automatically registered to earn a Free Night Certificate with Marriott Rewards®.
* Stay from 19 November 2011 to 29 February 2012, at any of over 3,500 participating Marriott® hotels in 70 countries across 13 distinctive brands.
* Earn one Free Night Certificate after your second stay

Jag tror länken ska gälla i Europa åtminstone, fick den i nyhetsbrev från Marriott och jag är registrerad som medlem i Sverige. (Irriterande nog blev jag medlem i förrgår eftersom jag har bott på ett Marriotthotell i helgen och de erbjöd gratis wifi för medlemmar...)

Last edited:

Homer

Medlem
The Certificate will be automatically deposited into your Marriott Rewards account four weeks after the end of the promotion period
Stay from 23 November 2011 to 29 February 2012,

det betyder väl att man inte kan utnyttja gratisnatten förrän i slutet av mars 2012

Toppen