Senaste nytt

Marketing carrier och intjäning inom Sky Team

Jag har köpt en biljett av Delta Airlines (biljettnumret börjar med 006) som innehåller flyg operated by KLM, Air France, Aeroflot och Atlasglobal. Jag försöker sätta mig in i hur mycket miles jag kan tjäna hos olika Frequent Flyer Program med nuvarande gällande regler. På Air France hemsida (Air France | FlyingBlue.com) läser jag följande:

"1) The marketing carrier and the operating airline
The accrual scheme of the marketing carrier determines how many Miles you can earn on your flight. It is easy to find out which airline is the marketing carrier for your flight. The two-digit airline code that comes before the flight number (e.g. AF 0123) shows which airline is the marketing carrier."

Jag har lagt in min bokning i följande ställen: Deltas app, KLMs app, CheckMyTrip, TripIt och MyFlightApp. Överallt börjar alla flygen med antingen AF, KL eller SU. I övre delen av bokningsbekräftelsen nämns inte Delta en enda gång:
Delta.png

Men, i botten av bokningsbekräftelsen står detta:
Delta2.png

Vem är marketing carrier och hur mycket intjäning (125% eller 250%) kan jag få hos Flying Blue på mina Europa-segment?

Last edited:
Så här står det på Deltas hemsida (Earn Miles with Delta Airline Partners : Delta Air Lines):

"WHO IS MY MARKETING OR TICKETING CARRIER?
Not sure which airline is the marketing or ticketing carrier for your flight? The marketing carrier is determined by the two letter airline code in the flight number. For example, DL2368 is marketed by Delta Air Lines and follows the SkyMiles earning rules. However, VS18 is marketed by Virgin Atlantic and would follow the Virgin Atlantic chart. A Delta-ticketed flight features a ticket number that begins with “006”. Any flight purchased through delta.com will be ticketed by Delta. Any partner flight that is not Delta-marketed or Delta-ticketed will earn according to the rules below."

Earn Miles with Delta Flights : Delta Air Lines:
"The chart below lists the miles and MQMs you earn according to fare class for travel on a Delta-marketed (indicated with a DL in the flight number) or Delta-ticketed flight."

Lite offtopic, kan någon förklara vad Marketing carrier betyder?
Codeshare agreement - Wikipedia
Marketing Carrier

Last edited:
Toppen