Senaste nytt

Lounge med SAS Plus?

fcx

Medlem
Jag har för mig jag nyligen läste på SAS sidor att Plus inte ger lounge från USA.

Korrekt. Så här står det på SAS på engelska (på svenska hemsidan står det ingenting):

Tickets that give you access to the lounge:

• SAS Plus within Europe: You are welcome at SAS, Star Alliance and SAS partner lounges. The same applies to the SAS domestic lounge at Stockholm Arlanda Terminal 4.
  • SAS Business to/from Asia/the US. You are welcome at SAS, Star Alliance and SAS partner lounges. If you are traveling on a SAS intercontinental flight, you also have access to SAS' own lounges on arrival (except at Newark due to airport authority regulations).
  • SAS Plus to/from Asia/the US: You are welcome at SAS lounges around the world as well as our partners' lounges in Tokyo, Beijing and Shanghai. If you are traveling on a SAS intercontinental flight, you also have access to SAS' own lounges on arrival (except at Newark due to airport authority regulations).
  • If you are traveling in First Class with a Star Alliance airline and have a flight connection with a Star Alliance partner, you have access to our lounges on the day of travel.
  • Travel with SAS partners in Business. If you are traveling with Widerøe, a Star Alliance partner or another SAS partner in Business and have a boarding pass for departure from the local airport, you have access to the SAS lounge.

AABack2ARN

Medlem
Que? Hur skall man då tolka detta i din text ovan:

SAS Plus to/from Asia/the US: You are welcome at SAS lounges around the world as well as our partners' lounges in Tokyo, Beijing and Shanghai. If you are traveling on a SAS intercontinental flight, you also have access to SAS' own lounges on arrival (except at Newark due to airport authority regulations).

På svenska sidorna står det att "Gratis tillgång till lounge har du som reser i SAS Plus, SAS Business, ...." Finns inget som exkluderar USA. Chicago och Newark-loungerna är väl SAS egna lounger?

fcx

Medlem
Que? Hur skall man då tolka detta i din text ovan:

SAS Plus to/from Asia/the US: You are welcome at SAS lounges around the world as well as our partners' lounges in Tokyo, Beijing and Shanghai. If you are traveling on a SAS intercontinental flight, you also have access to SAS' own lounges on arrival (except at Newark due to airport authority regulations).

På svenska sidorna står det att "Gratis tillgång till lounge har du som reser i SAS Plus, SAS Business, ...." Finns inget som exkluderar USA. Chicago och Newark-loungerna är väl SAS egna lounger?

Korrekt, med här blev man ju nekad till loungen i Washington DC (där SAS inte har någon egen)

AABack2ARN

Medlem
Plattskalle! Tänkte inte på att det gällde IAD...

Så Plus har tillgång i Chicago och Newark men inte Washington och San Fransisco med andra ord.

drW

Medlem
Jag fick tillgång till Uniteds lounge och fasttrack när jag åkte från San Fransisco i plus i höstas. På poänguppgraderad biljett dessutom.

Toppen