Senaste nytt

Lounge access i Munchen?

Hej,

Kommer ha 2h i MUC i dag och är lite osäker på om jag kommer in i Lufthansa Business Lounge. Jag flyger med SAS Plus dit och vidare till USA med LH Premium Economy. Är EBS men blir inte EBG förrän efter hemresan :(

Med SAS Plus får man ju tillgång till LH Business Lounge, men det gäller bara på utresa väl? Och Lufthansa PE verkar inte ge någon access till Business Lounge vad jag kan läsa mig till. Det ser med andra ord ut som att jag är rökt, eller?

Tack på förhand

Senator

OT: har ändrat rubriken, undviker helst förkortningar i rubriken.

Tyvärr är svaret nej: Lufthansa Premium Economy ger inte lounge access.

Agö

Medlem
Tyvärr är svaret nej: Lufthansa Premium Economy ger inte lounge access.
Går det inte att betala för det? 25 EUR ska det kosta.

upload_2017-6-1_9-25-0.png

http://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/Lounge-types-and-access

(5) The purchasable vouchers for lounge access apply exclusively to the Lufthansa Business Lounges in Germany, the USA and Paris Charles de Gaulle.
The vouchers can be obtained at the Lufthansa ticket counters at the respective airports as well as at the lounge reception desks at Frankfurt, Munich and Dusseldorf airports.

The current admission fee for adults to the Business Lounges is 25 euros in Europe and 35 US dollars in the USA. For children from 2 to 12 years of age it is 15 euros in Europe.
Access to the Lufthansa Welcome Lounge in Frankfurt costs 50 euros for adults and 35 euros for children aged from 2 to 12 years.

Går det inte att betala för det? 25 EUR ska det kosta.

Visa bifogad bild 64649

http://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/Lounge-types-and-access

(5) The purchasable vouchers for lounge access apply exclusively to the Lufthansa Business Lounges in Germany, the USA and Paris Charles de Gaulle.
The vouchers can be obtained at the Lufthansa ticket counters at the respective airports as well as at the lounge reception desks at Frankfurt, Munich and Dusseldorf airports.

The current admission fee for adults to the Business Lounges is 25 euros in Europe and 35 US dollars in the USA. For children from 2 to 12 years of age it is 15 euros in Europe.
Access to the Lufthansa Welcome Lounge in Frankfurt costs 50 euros for adults and 35 euros for children aged from 2 to 12 years.

Tack för informationen. Är nog inte aktuellt för mig dock, känns inte värt för ett så kort stop!

Toppen