Senaste nytt

Jag söker reserapport från Qatar Airways Economy Class

skoeld

Medlem
Jag fick inget amenity-kit när jag tog det dagflyget senast, har bara fått när jag flygit natt. Kan vara värt att kolla på seatguru eller motsvarande så att man inte får en sittplats där det är en elektroniklåda under stolen framför förresten.

Sahara

Medlem
Men om någon har varit på qatar airways economy class kan ni lägga upp video,eller bilder helst från arlanda flygplats!!!

Nej, tror dessvärre inte jag har några bilder på kabinen. Men renheten är som den brukar vara i ekonomi, varken bättre eller sämre än hos andra flygbolag jag brukar flyga med. Inget amenity kit, men kudde och filt finns såklart. Vill minnas som någon påpekat att man får det om man tar nattflyget DOH-ARN däremot.
På sträckan ARN-DOH med utresa runt 15 (vilket är den flight jag brukar åka) får man ett större mål någon timme efter start, vanligtvis kyckling eller vegetarisk risotto, vilket jag tycker brukar smaka gott. En stund innan landning får man något enklare att äta, vilket kan variera.

Så för att sammanfatta tycker jag inte det är någon större skillnad på kvalitén hos QR jämfört med KL som jag oftast brukar resa med, eller något annat standardbolag heller för den delen.

Som någon påpekade så är det lite känslan av en charterflygning, med alla svenskar som är på väg mot BKK och hittat bästa priset med QR. Får man plats långt fram i economy-kabinen brukar det som vanligt vara lite lugnare (med risk för eventuella spädbarn). Min känsla är att ARN-DOH inte är en prioriterad linje för flygbolaget eftersom de tjänar in pengarna med bra beläggning från soltörstande svenskar ändå.

pep

Medlem
Her er mine rapporter fra det seneste år (rating ses som en brøk, f.eks. 9 ud af 10):

33. Qatar Airways 9/4-2012 Economy 9/10
CPH-DOH-BKK-HAN Check in a pleasure, Courtesy check-in staff – 5 counters open, no cew, fast, cooperative, effective and gave advice on seating causing a re-seating, and printing out new boarding cards overruling the pre-booked seat. Generous luggage allowance given. CPH-Doha a true pleasure with caring, generous staff in a 2x3(4)x2 seating configuration (AB330-200). FA were very neat, diverse, smiling, attentive, proactive, devoted, diverse, and talkative if addressed. Several drink rounds, two hot food options. Additional food offered. Seafood option not longer available on Qatar Airways However, but the purser came and offered me nile-perch (fresh water fish) as a decent alternative. All 4 wines offered on economy class (according to the QR-homepage) were found on board and all available. Beer selection poor - only Heineken offered on all sectors. A full bottle of water would have been preferred instead of constantly refilling tiny glasses. Doha-BKK-Hanoi. Flight completely full, but FA-staff managed well. Food of slightly lower quality – no dinner was given (departure after midnight) – instead came an early breakfast. Plenty of drinks. BKK-HAN only hot snacks (and drinks) given. IFE not my interest - but some 220 films offered on individual touch-screens!

35. Qatar Airways 18/5-2012 rated 8.5/10
HAN-BKK-DOH-CPH. A lengthy, derouted travel over the Middle East to grab fuel. Qatar keeps up appearances: Excellent service in Airport at check in, with staff even talking time to sort out FFP issues. Generous luggage assessment at check-in and (less usable:) advice on seating. The product is persistent, predictable, and conform - on the verge becoming boring. Good seats. Alert, proactive staff, button calls normally answered quickly. We were a family with infant and got special care and legroom. Catering generous. Food is good – choice of 2 rendered. Plenty of soft-drinks though no guava, passion, grape, pear, berry or other more fancy juices. Wines were good with 4 options (2 Chilean and 2 French). Only one option for beer – on board service obviously monopolised by Heineken. In comparison, SQ offers 5-10 and TG 3-5 beer options.

36. Qatar Airways CPH-DOH-BKK-HAN 15/6-2012 rated 8
Product consistent and professional. No delays. Kind check-in staff, highly cooperative. Terrible routing for the travel (too many stops). Good and serious attendance by FAs. Flights were all full, but the FA managed well and all options as announced on website (food and drinks) were available. No selection option for beer. Plenty of toys for infants/children. Doha Airport is still a nightmare of busses, huge queues at security check, forced to gate almost an our prior to departure, preventing lounge visit due to deprived time. Airbus CPH-Doha provide only little legspace while Boeing 777-300 to BKK/HAN was much better. Hot meals (2 options) and/or hot sandwich (2 options) on all sectors. Generous luggage allowance, cheap ticket, and instant credit of miles earned on Q-miles FFP.

40. Qatar Airways 9/10 Economy Class
SGN-BKK-DOH-CPH-DOH-BKK-HAN Asian sectors on Airbus 340, last sector Boeing 330-300. Check in on-line does not speed up check-in much in as there are plenty of open counters in Vietnam as well as in Copenhagen. If you check in on line no need to show credit card again. Was kindly granted exit rows on request. All, except last flights were full, DOH-CPH overbooked by 3 seats in economy. Still a 5-star, resourceful, customer friendly airline but service on board starts to slip slightly: menu’s not clearly informed any more (on screen but neither specific nor complete). Only two options for food (many airlines have 3 options nowadays). Seafood/fishmeal only available by chance. Additional food sometimes provided if requested. Wine info on-line only. Only 2-3 kind of juices and only 1 kind of beer! IFA works but sometimes with difficulties. Many movies available. FAs are neat, attentive, fairly quick, kind, humble, and do answer call buttons, even if the flight is full. All 6 flights on time. Miles credited very quickly. Doha airport is a nightmare of bus transportations and very early “go to gate” announcements - for what? Security check in Doha would have endured 1-2 hours but we were some passengers granted a full bypass – have never seen this before, very pleasant. ORYX Lounge dry due to Ramadan which caused very few visitors. No dinner served on flights departing after midnight.

39. Qatar Airways 9/10 Economy Class October 2012
SGN-BKK-DOH-NBO Came to check-counter only 53 minutes prior to departure in Saigon (took the chance due to lack of alternative domestic connections to Saigon on a Saturday). I was received in an unbelievable friendly way and got all kind of respect and cooperation on seating and advice on this and that. For the first time I became recognized and titled - just because I am silver member in their Privilege Club. Got even lounge invitation card, though useless to say I had no time to use it. Onboard, very friendly, helpful staff, still titling me. They tried to accommodate my seating request, but had trouble as the seat wanted was blocked by Qatar in BKK. After BKK I got the seat I wanted, though the aircraft was 85-90% full. Food service is deteriorating a bit. On all 3 legs was only served a sandwich or breakfasts. Still no beer alternative to the usual mediocre beer of Dutch origin. Doha-NBO: breakfast again. And again: recognized as honorable customer and got special attention by FA, who kneeled down to ask if there was anything else they could do for me. Call button answered within seconds (except once). Was allowed to bypass security in Doha. Terrible long busdrives in Airport lower the feeling of quality and costs in reality an hour extra as compared to a small or “normal” airport. The New terminal will be finished by 12 December, an FA told me. Entertainment is not of my interest but works OK (tons of movies).

40. Qatar Airways 7/10 Economy Class December 2012
NBO-DOH-BKK-SGN. 1st leg on small A320. Good check in service in Nairobi. Sent me SMS to confirm on line check-in. Could request almost any seat despite the plane was 85% full. Took them 1 hour and half before the first drink arrived – and this only after food was served (at the same time). No information on menu prior to the trolley arrived. As usual the food menu on screen “has no information for this flight”. That goes apparently for ALL QR-flights. Eventually given two options of hot food. They ran out of chicken but mutton appeared to be a good choice. 2nd leg on large Boeing 777-300ER. Aircraft full. No dinner served. Only hot sandwich and later breakfast (same 2 options for years, no innovation). IFE OK. Seats were reasonably comfortable even in the most crowded areas.

Despite widely and publicly announced by Qatar Airways since Nov. 2012, there is still no champagne served in economy class (FA said it is only on European routes). Was told by chief purser on all 3 stretches that it is only on Europe and Melbourne sectors. Wines of low quality but there options. Wine quality gets lower and cannot match the food any more. No beer served apart from Heineken. Entertainment included new films. Poor announcements by pilots. DOHA airport the usual nightmare and as many have feared the official opening is again postponed to deep, deep into 2013 (2014?). Airport and transit passengers suffer terribly from lengthy busdrives depriving passengers from prime time in the airport and its lounges which otherwise are OK. The worst with the busses is that you are locked up inside them at up to 10-15 minutes without any attempt from anybody to open the doors at standstills happens. Noisy, marathon drives, hanging in a strap. Miles credited instantly and correctly after the flights which were briefly on time.

41. Qatar Airways 9/10 Economy Class December 2012
HAN-BKK-DOH-CPH return All flights on time. Check-in in Hanoi only possible max. 2½ hours prior to departure. Full service and information at check-in. Given absolute priority seat. As gold card holder allowed a guest with me to the SASCO-lounge in Hanoi. No dinner or lunch served during the first 2 legs, only sandwiches and breakfast. On request they accepted to give me the breakfast upon night departure to allow me to sleep prior to landing in Doha. DOH-CPH on Airbus. Champagne served upon request. FA staff cooperative and service minded. Full flight. CPH-DOH: fast and caring check in, advised on seating. Provided lounge access at NOVIA lounge in Copenhagen. On board flight was well serviced by FAs. Quick FA responses on button calls or through direct inquiries. Excellent seating options provided at check in and given priority at security checks (likely influenced by gold card status at their Privilege Club FFP program). Lounge access provided throughout except during the short (but dreadful!) stop over in Bangkok, where one is not allowed to leave the aircraft while it is re-staffed and being cleaned by dozens of disturbing cleaners. Q-Miles quickly credited.

42. Qatar Airways economy 8/10 February 2013
HAN-BKK-DOH-NBO and return. Tedious travel due to an annoying stop-over in BKK. All flights on time (as usual). Service good, fast and professional FAs. Good seating. Small A320 DOH-NBO-DOH is cramped when full. Plenty of drink rounds. Food acceptable, two choices - nicely served on a paper/rubber math so that the tray stays fixed on table. Call bell responded to. Doha Airport is still like a bus station in the desert.

Vi glæder os til at se din egen rapport til os her på BC.se :)

Tockstew

Medlem
Kan bara bekräfta det som skrivits tidigare. Det är en schysst produkt men flygplatsen är inte kul (om man inte åker business). Servicen är ok, men min erfarenhet är att de kan vara lite väl korrekta men det brukar gå till sig om man försöker vara trevlig och intresserad.

Vaniljvodka

Medlem
Jag flyger ARN-DOH-DXB i juni i economy och har en timmes connection i Doha. Kan någon bekräfta om alla economy-passagerare kliver av genom bakre dörren? Då jag nu sitter på rad 11 (näst längst fram i EC-kabinen) så undrar jag om jag kanske borde byta till en plats långt bak för att inte riskera missa min transfer?

Toppen