Senaste nytt

Istanbul-Seoul med Turkish Airlines i Business Class

pep

Medlem
Jeg har rejst med TK C og har et glimrende minde. Anmeldt til SKYTRAX, her er den uforkortede udgave<br />
<br />
<em>18. Turkish Airlines July 2011, class C, rated 9 of 10<br />
SGN-BKK-SGN. Excellent experience as the crew were very proactive, alert, focused, friendly, and caring. Check-in smooth and friendly, though limited professional (low knowledge on non-TK destinations). Boarding Card was written by hand as computer system was down. Later the staff found me in the lounge and provided me a printed out card instead. TK uses an excellent C.I.P lounge, a bit hard to find as there are lounges with similar names. All FAs are apparently of Turkish origin? Nice seats and configuration, small bar in business class enables the bar-tender to keep an eye on people and you just raise an eyebrow if you need anything. Colour composition of interior the most beautiful I have seen, Turkish Airlines really uses the Turkish colours to its perfection (blankets, pillows, etc. All interior was of high quality and a pleasure for the eyes. Nice selection of (not only!) Turkish specialties, including cheese and wines. One the short flight only cold sandwiches were served as &#8220;main course&#8221;, but followed by snacks, cheese, fruits, and salad. Congratulation, TK for just being awarded the best European Airline by SKYTRAX 2011. 4 stars, even 5, could be considered for this rocketing airline. Tickets sold cheaper than for alternative airlines: a month before I paid the same amount for the same destination with Lufthansa &#8211; but that could only provide me an economy class ticket! 40 kg luggage as standard, 200% miles. Miles were credited instantly though to the competing FFP of Luftansa&#8217;s.M&amp;M <br />
</em><br />
<br />
Den nye lounge i Dar es Salaam er da udmærket? Men Richard: dit indlæg er fantastisk! We need you back to shake us up at times! Vapour on!

tomle

Medlem
Ja TK Business lockar ju definitivt. Jag behöver komma till Buenos Aires och funderar på om man ska boka deras Comfort class på ditresan och boka vanlig eco + upgrade med EB-poäng på hemresan. Verkar inte som om man kan uppgradera Comfort till Business, endast Y, B så det blir väl att ringa till EB för att kolla att det finns möjlighet att uppgradera innan jag bokar. <br />
C-sätena ser ju bättre ut än motsvarande på LH/LX?

Toppen