Senaste nytt

InterContinental Shimao Wonderland - Nytt hotell i Shanghai - vid foten av Tianmashan-bergen

bL0m

Medlem
Vid foten av Tianmashan-bergen i Shanghai ska hotellet InterContinental Shimao Wonderland byggas. Hotellet har 18 våningar, men 16 av dessa är under jord.

Hotellet öppnar sent 2014 eller tidigt 2015, 380 rum.

234658_600.jpeg

How Sweet Is This Subterranean Shanghai Hotel Going to Be?

Homer

Medlem
3+ år försenat ser det ut som det kommer att öppna

InterContinental Shanghai Wonderland - Shanghai SH

InterContinental Shanghai Wonderland is expected to open its doors in the fourth quarter of 2018.

Developed by Shimao Group and managed by InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) the luxury hotel,
mostly below ground, is getting ready to welcome guests with an amazing landscape in a deep pit of a former quarry in southwestern Shanghai.

The 18-story hotel has two floors above ground, and 16 below ground, including two floors underwater. With a construction area of more than 61,000 square meters, the hotel features 336 rooms and suites that all boast balconies where guests can enjoy a spectacular view of waterfalls from the surrounding cliffs.

In contrast to the traditional architectural concept of building high-rises, InterContinental Shanghai Wonderland adopts an unconventional design of extending space beneath ground by truly reflecting the natural landscape of the quarry.

Reaching down to 88 meters below ground, the hotel reshapes the relationship between city and nature, turning an abandoned quarry into a treasure of wonder and beauty. The opening of InterContinental Shanghai Wonderland will prove to create unique and tremendous value to the city, standing out as a must-visit destination itself to welcome its growing guests.

InterContinental Shanghai Wonderland to Open Q4 2018

Kris

Medlem
Spektakulärt bygge... Satt och planerade lite Kina för några dagar sedan och noterade att detta fanns i listan nu. Dock inte bokningsbart ännu. Ligger ju inte smack in the middle... Men det beror ju på var man skall. Sugen på att testa någon gång.

Kris

Medlem
Rätt saftiga prisnivåer på detta hotell... Dryga 4kSEK för standardrum för de få random dates jag provade. Typiskt ett par, tre gånger dyrare än andra IC i Shanghai. Sen är det ju inte direkt att jämföra äpplen och äpplen... Priset kanske svänger in, eller så är det så spektakulärt att de kan fortsätta pungslå sin kundbas... Intressant att följa.

Toppen